Cranes of Victoria.
- lovelondonscenes - 103. A walk from Erith in Kent, to Greenwich. Thanks to @Londonist for alerting me to this. tfw5.com/2015/08/31/lov… 3 days ago
- Really enjoyed the BP Portraits Award 2015 exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery today. Amazing art. If you're in London, see it! 3 days ago
- The unpredictability of West Ham. tfw5.com/2015/08/30/spo… #COYI 4 days ago
- Watching Metallica at Reading on BBC 4. Magnificent. More relaxed than at Glastonbury a couple of years ago. Their natural habitat. 5 days ago
- Really enjoyed Three Days in the Country at Lyttelton tonight, Patrick Marber's take on Turgenyev's A Month in the Country. Superb acting. 6 days ago