St Pancras station, last Thursday afternoon. As I arrived back in London from Nottingham, I came upon this commemoration of the First World War. With outfits from the era and poppies held aloft at one point (I was too slow to get the iPhone out for that). It was a moving and dignified tribute to those who fought for our country. Shame it was held right in front of a shop with one of the most nonsensical names ever.
- A Steely Dan top twenty! tfw5.com/2017/05/29/my-… 13 hours ago
- lovelondonscenes 132 - from Hammersmith to Kew, along the river. tfw5.com/2017/05/29/lov… 14 hours ago
- Love and hope (for Manchester) tfw5.com/2017/05/23/lov… 6 days ago
- RT @MarinaHyde: This is brilliant and beautiful and incredibly affecting by @alexispetridis theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/m… 6 days ago
- Some thoughts on the Premier League season. tfw5.com/2017/05/22/spo… 1 week ago