St Pancras station, last Thursday afternoon. As I arrived back in London from Nottingham, I came upon this commemoration of the First World War. With outfits from the era and poppies held aloft at one point (I was too slow to get the iPhone out for that). It was a moving and dignified tribute to those who fought for our country. Shame it was held right in front of a shop with one of the most nonsensical names ever.
- Half time report on my Premier League predictions for 2017-18. tfw5.com/2018/01/06/spo… 1 week ago
- No 86 in my occasional series, Have you Heard? Get yourself some "Alternative Facts", courtesy of Mush. tfw5.com/2018/01/06/hav… 1 week ago
- An urban sunset. Northfields, Ealing in West London. There is beauty all around us. Have a look at the photos. tfw5.com/2018/01/04/lov… 1 week ago
- Have you heard? No 85. The magnificent "Honey" by Pumarosa. tfw5.com/2018/01/02/hav… 1 week ago
- My 2017 in music. tfw5.com/2017/12/24/201… 3 weeks ago