St Pancras station, last Thursday afternoon. As I arrived back in London from Nottingham, I came upon this commemoration of the First World War. With outfits from the era and poppies held aloft at one point (I was too slow to get the iPhone out for that). It was a moving and dignified tribute to those who fought for our country. Shame it was held right in front of a shop with one of the most nonsensical names ever.
- RT @laurenevemay: Last night at @CitadelFestival. Someone recently opined that I am “too old” to wear tutus because I am 30. I say... do wh… 19 hours ago
- My review of Latitude 2018. tfw5.com/2018/07/19/lat… 1 day ago
- My review of a great concert by Faye Webster at the Slaughtered Lamb in Clerkenwell last Thursday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Saw Bruce Springsteen on Broadway in New York this Saturday. Awe-inspiring. Here's my review. tfw5.com/2018/07/02/bru… 2 weeks ago
- My review of a fantastic Taylor Swift show at Wembley Stadium last night. tfw5.com/2018/06/23/tay… 3 weeks ago