St Pancras station, last Thursday afternoon. As I arrived back in London from Nottingham, I came upon this commemoration of the First World War. With outfits from the era and poppies held aloft at one point (I was too slow to get the iPhone out for that). It was a moving and dignified tribute to those who fought for our country. Shame it was held right in front of a shop with one of the most nonsensical names ever.
- Just re-read “1984”. Got me thinking about the connection with Brexit. Who controls the past controls the future...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: Brexit destroyed Theresa May and it'll destroy her successor too politics.co.uk/blogs/2019/05/… 1 day ago
- I went up to Leicester on Thursday to see Honeyblood play at the O2 Academy. First of a few HB shows over the summe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- lovelondonscenes 161 - a Hammersmith sunset. Plenty of photos. tfw5.com/2019/04/19/lov… https://t.co/E1XouVgBzZ 1 month ago
- RT @amarjourno: 4 possible UCL finals now 1. Barcelona vs Ajax - the Cruyff final 2. Barcelona vs Spurs - the Lineker final 3. Liverpool v… 1 month ago