St Pancras station, last Thursday afternoon. As I arrived back in London from Nottingham, I came upon this commemoration of the First World War. With outfits from the era and poppies held aloft at one point (I was too slow to get the iPhone out for that). It was a moving and dignified tribute to those who fought for our country. Shame it was held right in front of a shop with one of the most nonsensical names ever.
- Just had a great few days at Edinburgh festival. Reviewed here: tfw5.com/2019/08/14/edi… Favourite fringe shows:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My Premier League predictions for 2019-20. And a look back at the 2018-19 predictions, which weren't bad. Could hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I got to see the film "Blinded by the Light" last week at a preview at @CentralPictureH . Loved it and have written… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @SebDance: When you order in imperial from a tailor who works in metric. https://t.co/KmgOCEKcNy 3 weeks ago
- Entertaining review of Latitude. Bit shorter than mine! twitter.com/LouisGrantham6… 3 weeks ago