St Pancras station, last Thursday afternoon. As I arrived back in London from Nottingham, I came upon this commemoration of the First World War. With outfits from the era and poppies held aloft at one point (I was too slow to get the iPhone out for that). It was a moving and dignified tribute to those who fought for our country. Shame it was held right in front of a shop with one of the most nonsensical names ever.
- Part Two of my Belfast report. The city in pictures. tfw5.com/2018/04/16/bel… 3 days ago
- Four days in Belfast - what a great city! The first of three blogs about it. Next two will be photos. This one just… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Maybe not my usual thing, but I'm loving Kacey Musgraves' new album "Golden Hour". Reviewed it here. tfw5.com/2018/04/02/hav… 2 weeks ago
- Some of my favourite music ever on this Spotify playlist. It's called "A Celtic Soul". Music to weep into your beer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @nilslofgren: I’m am devastated by this robbery. These are my first shows out after a very difficult year. Please consider a retweet. Al… 2 weeks ago