St Pancras station, last Thursday afternoon. As I arrived back in London from Nottingham, I came upon this commemoration of the First World War. With outfits from the era and poppies held aloft at one point (I was too slow to get the iPhone out for that). It was a moving and dignified tribute to those who fought for our country. Shame it was held right in front of a shop with one of the most nonsensical names ever.
- The weird skies in central London, Lambeth Bridge, caused by Hurricane Ophelia. tfw5.com/2017/10/16/lov… 16 hours ago
- Colour meets music at the Tate Modern. Takes a bit of imagination. tfw5.com/2017/10/14/mus… 2 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 135 - the swings at Tate Modern. tfw5.com/2017/10/13/lov… 3 days ago
- A great 2008 track I heard for the first time last Friday. "Poison Dart" by The Bug. A dubstep/reggae collision. tfw5.com/2017/10/07/hav… 1 week ago
- A walk from Henley to Marlow, along the Thames. tfw5.com/2017/10/08/a-t… 1 week ago