- My review of another great Hanwell Hootie yesterday, despite the rain. tfw5.com/2018/05/13/the… 1 week ago
- Another lovelondonscenes. No 144 - London Eye from the pub opposite, the Tattershall Castle. tfw5.com/2018/05/12/lov… 1 week ago
- The latest return of lovelondonscenes. No 143, from an unexpected encounter with Notting Hill Gate station. tfw5.com/2018/05/12/lov… 1 week ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: ❤️ @owljohn you will be loved always thank you for all you gave 1 week ago
- Enjoyed seeing Palace Winter promoting their new album “Nowadays” at Rough Trade East this evening. Played a few ol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Photos – lovelondonscenes
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading
Ended up here by accident here a couple of weeks ago. Heading to Victoria on the District Line. They changed the destination to Edgware Road, but I was too engrossed in my book and music to notice! Until I looked … Continue reading
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
I took these shots the Friday before last. I was on London Wall, near the place I’m getting some physio for my back at the moment. The sun was shining through the clouds, and the side of the tower positively … Continue reading
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
The facade at Tate Britain has been lit up for Christmas!
This is a bit of a companion piece to my last blog on the Prince exhibition at the Dome. After that, my mates Dave, Jon and Tony and I wandered down to Greenwich to the Cutty Sark pub for a … Continue reading