- A tribute to Aretha Franklin. tfw5.com/2018/08/16/rip… 1 day ago
- My review of Catherine McGrath's wonderful debut album, "Talk of this Town". tfw5.com/2018/08/13/hav… @imcathmcgrath 4 days ago
- My Premier League predictions for the coming season. You may not agree! tfw5.com/2018/08/09/pre… 1 week ago
- RT @laurenevemay: Last night at @CitadelFestival. Someone recently opined that I am “too old” to wear tutus because I am 30. I say... do wh… 4 weeks ago
- My review of Latitude 2018. tfw5.com/2018/07/19/lat… 1 month ago
Category Archives: Photos – lovelondonscenes
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading
Ended up here by accident here a couple of weeks ago. Heading to Victoria on the District Line. They changed the destination to Edgware Road, but I was too engrossed in my book and music to notice! Until I looked … Continue reading
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
I took these shots the Friday before last. I was on London Wall, near the place I’m getting some physio for my back at the moment. The sun was shining through the clouds, and the side of the tower positively … Continue reading
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
The facade at Tate Britain has been lit up for Christmas!
This is a bit of a companion piece to my last blog on the Prince exhibition at the Dome. After that, my mates Dave, Jon and Tony and I wandered down to Greenwich to the Cutty Sark pub for a … Continue reading