- Can't believe I'm watching the wonderful Daisy Vaughan in a pub in Paddington. The Cleveland Arms. https://t.co/1hXc0u753U 20 hours ago
- The weird skies in central London, Lambeth Bridge, caused by Hurricane Ophelia. tfw5.com/2017/10/16/lov… 2 days ago
- Colour meets music at the Tate Modern. Takes a bit of imagination. tfw5.com/2017/10/14/mus… 4 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 135 - the swings at Tate Modern. tfw5.com/2017/10/13/lov… 5 days ago
- A great 2008 track I heard for the first time last Friday. "Poison Dart" by The Bug. A dubstep/reggae collision. tfw5.com/2017/10/07/hav… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Photos – Scenes from Berlin
The Ost-West cafe on Bernauer Strasse. Love that car! The People’s Police!
The Stasi Museum had a really good photo section. I liked the series of photos from the years just before the Wall came down. Showed that the youth were breaking down the Stalinist ways. Punk prevailed! This is what the … Continue reading
From the Hauptbahnhof along the River Spree towards the centre, you can view the modern Berlin. Some architectural wonders, with a hint of the monumental. I had great fun taking all sorts of pictures. Different angles and shapes. Here are … Continue reading
There are some things you can’t escape, wherever you go in the world!
Erich Mielke was head of the Stasi for an astonishing 32 years. 1957-89. This was his office – now part of the Stasi Museum. 70s Stalinist retro? 80s, 60s? Boss’s desk. Check that TV! And that comfy bed. Coffee time. … Continue reading
The least signposted museum in town. But, once you find your way there, truly fascinating. On the site of the old Stasi HQ, in an eastern suburb. On the U-Bahn: Magdalener Strasse. One of the floors is dedicated to a … Continue reading
Who can resist a Hauptbahnhof? Berlin’s new central station…