- Honeyblood have a new single out, "The Third Degree". I had to review it! tfw5.com/2019/02/16/hav… @yumhoneyblood #honeyblood #thethirddegree 17 hours ago
- Retro rock is good for you sometimes! Rival Sons at the Roundhouse last week. tfw5.com/2019/02/13/riv… #rivalsons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- My review of Chvrches at Alexandra Palace last Thursday. tfw5.com/2019/02/11/chv… #CHVRCHES https://t.co/RQiQKRZCiU 5 days ago
- RT @bestfitmusic: Chvrches (@CHVRCHES ) kick off their tour with biggest UK headline show to date 📸 by Luke Hannaford (@marzipandelight ) h… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes 157 - the City from under the Blackfriars railway bridge. tfw5.com/2019/02/08/lov… #london https://t.co/cypL9PQDB9 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Blackfriars
Just walking up to the Tate Modern, to do a bit of writing, I stopped under the Blackfriars railway bridge and took a few shots. I liked the way the underside of the bridge framed St Paul’s and the City … Continue reading
I was walking along the river yesterday lunch time, heading for the Tate Modern. I liked this scene near Blackfriars railway bridge, of the City caught in a low cloud or mist. St Paul’s stands aloof. In black and white.