- Maisie Peters had a triumphant show at Shepherd’s Bush Empire yesterday. My review here. tfw5.com/2019/11/15/mai… https://t.co/OBDR0jR1WB 6 days ago
- The White Cube Gallery in Bermondsey is well worth a look - and then another. A few photos here from a recent visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: Thank uuuuu @BBC6Music for getting ‘Bubble Gun’ on the A-List as of today! 🔫🔫🔫🔫 https://t.co/YKreoUHITO 2 weeks ago
- My review of a great Honeyblood concert at the Garage, Islington last night. tfw5.com/2019/11/01/hon… @yumhoneyblood https://t.co/7wBan7OX7W 2 weeks ago
- Some photos of a walk along the Regent's Canal - just the bit between King's Cross and Camden. In black and white.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Waterloo Bridge
Kath and I went to hear some poetry from Carol Ann Duffy and others last night at the Queen Elizabeth Hall. Part of the London Literature festival. Beforehand we had a drink on the terrace bar at the Hayward Gallery. … Continue reading
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.