Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
- A Thames Journey (11)
- Art, books, theatre, cinema (64)
- Canal and River life (5)
- London (69)
- Music – concerts, lists, reflections (298)
- Music – Have You Heard? (90)
- Music – Top Tens (38)
- Photos (76)
- Photos – lovelondonscenes (173)
- Photos – Scenes from Berlin (16)
- Poems (4)
- Politics and social (4)
- Random stuff (55)
- Sportsthoughts (175)
- Uncategorized (1)
- My photos on Flickr Check these if you like the selections on the blog
Join 846 other subscribers
Twitter commentsTweets by Jasthoughts
Reblogged this on ghostiecat.
the sunsets east to west view is normally the best.
You are absolutely right! I did one of that western sunset in 07. This one was for the City backdrop, from the same set of photos. In this case, taken from Hungerford Bridge. Title inspired by your comment on 07. I just like the way that St Pauls still bosses the landscape. God over Mammon.
I wish I was there right now, and most of the time!
Always a good place to be!