- A Latitude sunset. https://t.co/Ao0w3aQcjC 1 week ago
- My review of another awesome Latitude festival. Words and photos. tfw5.com/2017/07/18/lat… @LatitudeFest @BBC6Music 1 week ago
- Great way to start the music at @LatitudeFest with the wonderful @JuliaJacklin https://t.co/QufBZRsoQq 1 week ago
- U2 were just awesome at Twickenham on Sunday, 9 July. I've done a review here with lots of photos. tfw5.com/2017/07/11/u2-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @inspireajen: The most lovely of nights at @One_TrackMinds with @antoshwojcik @guypratt @Harrymichell @TulipSiddiq & @markthomasinfo be… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: City of London
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!