- My review of an excellent James Blake concert at the Roundhouse last Monday. tfw5.com/2018/02/11/jam… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes 141 - a view of Heron Tower from London Wall. tfw5.com/2018/02/10/lov… 1 week ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: 💃💃💃 twitter.com/bbc6musicbot/s… 2 weeks ago
- Four concerts I've recently seen. Francis Dunnery, This is the Kit, Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker, and the very w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- A playlist of awesome songs where the guitar is the star. Inspired by my love, right now, for "Honey" by Pumarosa. tfw5.com/2018/01/27/the… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: City of London
I took these shots the Friday before last. I was on London Wall, near the place I’m getting some physio for my back at the moment. The sun was shining through the clouds, and the side of the tower positively … Continue reading
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!