- A tribute to Aretha Franklin. tfw5.com/2018/08/16/rip… 3 days ago
- My review of Catherine McGrath's wonderful debut album, "Talk of this Town". tfw5.com/2018/08/13/hav… @imcathmcgrath 6 days ago
- My Premier League predictions for the coming season. You may not agree! tfw5.com/2018/08/09/pre… 1 week ago
- RT @laurenevemay: Last night at @CitadelFestival. Someone recently opined that I am “too old” to wear tutus because I am 30. I say... do wh… 1 month ago
- My review of Latitude 2018. tfw5.com/2018/07/19/lat… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: City of London
I took these shots the Friday before last. I was on London Wall, near the place I’m getting some physio for my back at the moment. The sun was shining through the clouds, and the side of the tower positively … Continue reading
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!