- Leeds, Manchester, Aldous Harding, 18-19 November 2017
- The War on Drugs, Alexandra Palace, 14 November 2017
- lovelondonscenes 138 – Canary Wharf from the Cutty Sark pub, Greenwich
- “My Name is Prince” at the Dome
- Julia Jacklin, Nilufer Yanya and Faye Webster at the Shepherds Bush Empire, 9 November 2017
- My review of Aldous Harding at Gorilla, Manchester on Sunday. With some reflections on Leeds and Manchester and a f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- My review of The War on Drugs at Alexandra Palace last Tuesday. tfw5.com/2017/11/17/the… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes 138 - mainly some views of Canary Wharf as the sun went down last Friday, after seeing the Prince… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Some musings on the excellent "My Name is prince" exhibition at the Dome. tfw5.com/2017/11/15/my-… 1 week ago
- My review of Julia Jacklin at Shepherds Bush Empire, last Thursday, supported by Nilufer Yanya and Faye Webster. An… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: City of London
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!