- A Newcastle evening, with Slaves at the O2 Academy
- lovelondonscenes 149 – Battersea Power Station re-emerges
- lovelondonscenes 148 – London Wall, in the City
- “Bob Dylan – The Words of the Songs” at Wilton’s Music Hall, 5 November 2018
- 4 days, 4 concerts – The Pixies, Palace Winter, Goat Girl, King Crimson
- Slaves at Newcastle O2 Academy 7 November. With added reflections. tfw5.com/2018/11/13/a-n… https://t.co/ndua1E8AyK 7 hours ago
- lovelondonscenes 149. Battersea Power Station. tfw5.com/2018/11/13/lov… https://t.co/sSm3RVlGee 10 hours ago
- A review of a great show I saw last Monday - the songs of Bob Dylan as the spoken word. By Dead Poets Live, at Wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A review of four bands I went to see last week: Pixies, Palace Winter, Goat Girl... and er, King Crimson.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: Happy Birthday to my favourite child 🖤 Today marks the second anniversary of Babes release - two years has slipped by! T… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: City of London
Inspired by the excellent “London Nights” photo exhibition at the Museum of London , which I saw a week or so ago, I took this shot and turned it into black and white. It was 6 o’clock in the evening.
I took these shots the Friday before last. I was on London Wall, near the place I’m getting some physio for my back at the moment. The sun was shining through the clouds, and the side of the tower positively … Continue reading
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.