- Love and hope (for Manchester) tfw5.com/2017/05/23/lov… 5 days ago
- RT @MarinaHyde: This is brilliant and beautiful and incredibly affecting by @alexispetridis theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/m… 5 days ago
- Some thoughts on the Premier League season. tfw5.com/2017/05/22/spo… 6 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 131. Brick Lane. tfw5.com/2017/05/18/lov… 1 week ago
- Finally, West Ham have something to remember £20m Andrew Ayew by - the worst miss of the season! 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: City of London
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!