- @maryannehobbs South Ealing and Hammersmith skies. https://t.co/GQeeGlMtGh 17 hours ago
- RT @Londonist: Places in London where we wouldn't mind waiting for a bus bit.ly/2CTDAZw 2 days ago
- A few photos from some walks along the Suffolk coast around the turn of the New Year. tfw5.com/2019/01/13/suf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Some photos from recent walks - close ups that reveal a beauty and a different perspective, I think.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @munciegirls: I spoke to @FredPerry_Sub and y’all can read it if ya like... goo.gl/grKP2F https://t.co/EL3JjIBwjL 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: City of London
Yesterday I spent a few hours at the Tate Modern working on the follow up novel to “The Decision”. Afterwards, around 4.30, I walked over the Millenium Bridge en route to Mansion House tube station. The views of the City … Continue reading
I was walking along the river yesterday lunch time, heading for the Tate Modern. I liked this scene near Blackfriars railway bridge, of the City caught in a low cloud or mist. St Paul’s stands aloof. In black and white.
Inspired by the excellent “London Nights” photo exhibition at the Museum of London , which I saw a week or so ago, I took this shot and turned it into black and white. It was 6 o’clock in the evening.
I took these shots the Friday before last. I was on London Wall, near the place I’m getting some physio for my back at the moment. The sun was shining through the clouds, and the side of the tower positively … Continue reading
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading