- My review of the amazing Pom Poko at the Lexington last Wednesday. tfw5.com/2019/04/13/pom… @pompokotheband https://t.co/32M2jbg4Pv 4 days ago
- My review of Ward Thomas at Shepherd's Bush Empire last week. Excellent show. tfw5.com/2019/04/10/war…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Amyl and the Sniffers did their punk/metal thing at Heaven last Tuesday. Here's my review. tfw5.com/2019/04/05/amy… https://t.co/s6GZFf2CPg 1 week ago
- A review of New Zealand band Tiny Ruins at Bush Hall last Wednesday. tfw5.com/2019/04/02/tin… @tinyruins https://t.co/vFrDYULI6n 2 weeks ago
- A review of my favourite album of the year so far: "Crushing" by Julia Jacklin. tfw5.com/2019/03/31/hav… @JuliaJacklin 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: London Wall
Inspired by the excellent “London Nights” photo exhibition at the Museum of London , which I saw a week or so ago, I took this shot and turned it into black and white. It was 6 o’clock in the evening.