- Some shots of a rather lovely Hammersmith sunset last night. tfw5.com/2019/09/19/lov… https://t.co/qYMbxvq7dM 1 day ago
- RT @mrdavidwhitley: What I'm looking forward to is Johnson's only escape route being to call a No Confidence Vote in himself, with that bei… 2 weeks ago
- Another brilliant End of the Road festival last weekend. Here's my review. tfw5.com/2019/09/05/end… @EOTR… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RoryStewartUK: The recent EU “negotiation” has been a sham. And no-deal is an fairy-story - rejected repeatedly by parliament and by th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @OwenJones84: A racist Prime Minister finally held to account for his racism, and so powerfully, too, by @TanDhesi. Everyone needs to se… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: London Wall
Inspired by the excellent “London Nights” photo exhibition at the Museum of London , which I saw a week or so ago, I took this shot and turned it into black and white. It was 6 o’clock in the evening.