- lovelondonscenes 161 - a Hammersmith sunset. Plenty of photos. tfw5.com/2019/04/19/lov… https://t.co/E1XouVgBzZ 6 days ago
- RT @amarjourno: 4 possible UCL finals now 1. Barcelona vs Ajax - the Cruyff final 2. Barcelona vs Spurs - the Lineker final 3. Liverpool v… 1 week ago
- My review of the amazing Pom Poko at the Lexington last Wednesday. tfw5.com/2019/04/13/pom… @pompokotheband https://t.co/32M2jbg4Pv 1 week ago
- My review of Ward Thomas at Shepherd's Bush Empire last week. Excellent show. tfw5.com/2019/04/10/war…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Amyl and the Sniffers did their punk/metal thing at Heaven last Tuesday. Here's my review. tfw5.com/2019/04/05/amy… https://t.co/s6GZFf2CPg 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: The Shard
Over the past three years, Kath and I and our friends Jon and Maggie have been walking the length of the Thames. Today, in glorious winter sunshine, we filled a little London gap, which just leaves a stretch in Oxfordshire … Continue reading
Sportsthoughts (146) – Two great days of sport: Cheltenham, Chelsea v West Ham and England’s Grand Slam
Yes, two great days of sports viewing, with a decent amount of beer and wine drinking thrown in! Sometimes it just has to be done… On Friday, just gone, I took the day off work, with a few friends, to … Continue reading
The Shard lurking in the mist last week in London. Foreground is by the Thames at Lambeth Bridge.
I was walking over London Bridge at 9.30 in the morning yesterday, on a day off, to meet friends for breakfast at Roast in Borough Market. The mist was rising from the Thames as the sun started to assert its … Continue reading
I took this photo with my iPhone through the window from an office on Millbank, near the Tate Britain. I like the layers: the tree, the river, Lambeth Bridge and Palace and then the towers of the City and, of … Continue reading
The Shard… from Battersea. Miles away and just shows how the bends in the River Thames can be so deceptive.