- A few black and white shots from a recent walk through the City. tfw5.com/2019/06/23/lov… #cityoflondon https://t.co/EdIulOPbyf 1 day ago
- My review of a very wonderful Billie Marten concert at Islington Assembly Hall last Thursday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @robmanuel: This man is in spitting distance of becoming Prime Minister and he doesn't even understand how capos work https://t.co/Fiiin… 1 week ago
- Spent a week in Nashville last month. here's a piece on the music I enjoyed there. tfw5.com/2019/06/08/the…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Great show by Honeyblood at Rough Trade East this evening, showcasing the new album “In Plain Sight” with a few old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: The Shard
Over the past three years, Kath and I and our friends Jon and Maggie have been walking the length of the Thames. Today, in glorious winter sunshine, we filled a little London gap, which just leaves a stretch in Oxfordshire … Continue reading
Sportsthoughts (146) – Two great days of sport: Cheltenham, Chelsea v West Ham and England’s Grand Slam
Yes, two great days of sports viewing, with a decent amount of beer and wine drinking thrown in! Sometimes it just has to be done… On Friday, just gone, I took the day off work, with a few friends, to … Continue reading
The Shard lurking in the mist last week in London. Foreground is by the Thames at Lambeth Bridge.
I was walking over London Bridge at 9.30 in the morning yesterday, on a day off, to meet friends for breakfast at Roast in Borough Market. The mist was rising from the Thames as the sun started to assert its … Continue reading
I took this photo with my iPhone through the window from an office on Millbank, near the Tate Britain. I like the layers: the tree, the river, Lambeth Bridge and Palace and then the towers of the City and, of … Continue reading
The Shard… from Battersea. Miles away and just shows how the bends in the River Thames can be so deceptive.