- A walk from Canary Wharf to Islington in black and white. featuring the Regent's Canal. tfw5.com/2020/01/19/lov… https://t.co/Y1N49Zo2C8 1 day ago
- Dorset coastal skies. A few photos of the sun, the cloud, the sunset, the mist. tfw5.com/2020/01/06/dor… https://t.co/iDEbPLiZOo 1 week ago
- A photo blog of the lush woods between Lyme Regis and Seaton on the Dorset/Devon coast. tfw5.com/2020/01/05/the…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GaryLineker: Love this. A great lesson in leadership. twitter.com/AnfieldWatch/s… 1 month ago
- 2019 was another great year for music. Here's my top ten albums of the year list, with a few more recommendations t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Thames
Went to the Tate Modern yesterday to see The “Radical Eye” (Elton John’s early C20 collection of modernist photos) and Rauschenberg exhibitions. Liked the photos – Man Ray the highlight. Rauschenberg a mixed bag – liked the collages; the rest … Continue reading
A misty Thames scene, yesterday, taken from Millbank, looking over Victoria Tower Gardens, towards Lambeth Palace. Winter beauty.
Fulham football club’s ground, Craven Cottage, from the other side of the Thames, today. Just as I went to take a photo, a flock of Canada geese took off. I just about captured them. My arty one… Looking towards Hammersmith. … Continue reading
One man rowing on a surfboard, or something like it, on the Thames at Hammersmith as the sun starts to set today.
The Shard lurking in the mist last week in London. Foreground is by the Thames at Lambeth Bridge.
Today was a beautiful autumn day, after a run of miserably rainy days. Crisply cold and sunny. I cycled down to Richmond and then worked my way back downstream to Putney. Took in seven landmark bridges. There are a few … Continue reading
View upstream from Richmond Lock. Twickenham Bridge and Richmond Hill through the arch. Beautiful autumn day, today. Watch out for blog on seven London bridges later.