- Lindi Ortega at Komedia, Brighton and The Garage, London, 12 and 14 June 2018
- Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage at King’s Place, 9 June 2018
- All Points East Festival, Victoria Park, 2 June 2018
- Car Seat Headrest at the Roundhouse, Nils Lofgren at the Barbican, May 2018
- Sportsthoughts (162) – Those Premier League predictions 2017-18. The outcome!
- My review of two great Lindi Ortega concerts in the last week at Komedia Brighton and the Garage Islington.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A fascinating conversation last Saturday between Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage about the relationship between poet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My take on All points east festival, 2 June, featuring The National and War on Drugs. tfw5.com/2018/06/10/all… https://t.co/O476lBRNlJ 1 week ago
- Review of two excellent concerts I went to recently: Car Seat Headrest at the Roundhouse and Nils Lofgren at the Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A review of my Premier League predictions for 2017-18. Got some right! tfw5.com/2018/05/30/spo… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Hammersmith
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
Yesterday, Jon, Maggie, Kath and I did a completist walk, filling in a gap in what we’ve walked together, though the route was very familiar to me, at least, having cycled it a zillion times. Starting at Hammersmith Bridge and … Continue reading
I went for a cycle along the river this afternoon. At about 3pm this afternoon, the low sun was creating some interesting shade and colours. First, as I stopped at the Old Ship for a pint of Youngs Special. Mmmm… … Continue reading
We were sitting waiting for a District Line train this evening and I had my camera with me. That’s all. The Church spire must be St Peter’s down by the A4 in Hammersmith. I say must because I would have … Continue reading
I walked alongside the river for a bit yesterday, from Hammersmith to Chiswick – that’s where the Lemmy shots came from beforehand – and took these shots. It was around 4pm. Wow, nature is such a thing, isn’t it?
The muddy flats of the Thames as the tide drifts away. Photos taken yesterday afternoon, as I strolled from Putney to Chiswick. By the time I got to Chiswick Mall it was pretty much low tide. Near Putney Bridge, looking … Continue reading
One man rowing on a surfboard, or something like it, on the Thames at Hammersmith as the sun starts to set today.