- Four great concerts in the last week: Catherine McGrath, Soccer Mommy, Jack Grelle and Rews. None really big names… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @gengahr: ❤️ twitter.com/brightonsfines… 1 week ago
- Catherine McGrath, playing her first ever headline show tonight, at Camden Assembly, was excellent. The new songs s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- My pick of the songs that remind me of London. tfw5.com/2018/03/03/sou… 2 weeks ago
- Some photos from a recent walk along the Thames from Battersea to Hammersmith. tfw5.com/2018/03/01/lov… https://t.co/RSJCvUw8dC 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Hammersmith
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
Yesterday, Jon, Maggie, Kath and I did a completist walk, filling in a gap in what we’ve walked together, though the route was very familiar to me, at least, having cycled it a zillion times. Starting at Hammersmith Bridge and … Continue reading
I went for a cycle along the river this afternoon. At about 3pm this afternoon, the low sun was creating some interesting shade and colours. First, as I stopped at the Old Ship for a pint of Youngs Special. Mmmm… … Continue reading
We were sitting waiting for a District Line train this evening and I had my camera with me. That’s all. The Church spire must be St Peter’s down by the A4 in Hammersmith. I say must because I would have … Continue reading
I walked alongside the river for a bit yesterday, from Hammersmith to Chiswick – that’s where the Lemmy shots came from beforehand – and took these shots. It was around 4pm. Wow, nature is such a thing, isn’t it?
The muddy flats of the Thames as the tide drifts away. Photos taken yesterday afternoon, as I strolled from Putney to Chiswick. By the time I got to Chiswick Mall it was pretty much low tide. Near Putney Bridge, looking … Continue reading
One man rowing on a surfboard, or something like it, on the Thames at Hammersmith as the sun starts to set today.