- RT @imcathmcgrath: Playing London on this tour was probably my favourite show I’ve ever played. Can’t believe how much you all screamed and… 1 day ago
- My review of catherine McGrath's wonderful concert at the Scala, Kings Cross, last night. tfw5.com/2018/09/19/cat…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 145 - photos from Southwark Bridge to Vauxhall shot mainly with a fish eye lens attached to my iPh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I've just retired from full time work. I've written these reflections. tfw5.com/2018/09/15/ref… 6 days ago
- End of the Road was as brilliant as ever this year. Here's my review of what I saw. tfw5.com/2018/09/05/end… @EOTR #EOTR2018 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Hammersmith
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
Yesterday, Jon, Maggie, Kath and I did a completist walk, filling in a gap in what we’ve walked together, though the route was very familiar to me, at least, having cycled it a zillion times. Starting at Hammersmith Bridge and … Continue reading
I went for a cycle along the river this afternoon. At about 3pm this afternoon, the low sun was creating some interesting shade and colours. First, as I stopped at the Old Ship for a pint of Youngs Special. Mmmm… … Continue reading
We were sitting waiting for a District Line train this evening and I had my camera with me. That’s all. The Church spire must be St Peter’s down by the A4 in Hammersmith. I say must because I would have … Continue reading
I walked alongside the river for a bit yesterday, from Hammersmith to Chiswick – that’s where the Lemmy shots came from beforehand – and took these shots. It was around 4pm. Wow, nature is such a thing, isn’t it?
The muddy flats of the Thames as the tide drifts away. Photos taken yesterday afternoon, as I strolled from Putney to Chiswick. By the time I got to Chiswick Mall it was pretty much low tide. Near Putney Bridge, looking … Continue reading
One man rowing on a surfboard, or something like it, on the Thames at Hammersmith as the sun starts to set today.