- My review of the amazing Pom Poko at the Lexington last Wednesday. tfw5.com/2019/04/13/pom… @pompokotheband https://t.co/32M2jbg4Pv 4 days ago
- My review of Ward Thomas at Shepherd's Bush Empire last week. Excellent show. tfw5.com/2019/04/10/war…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Amyl and the Sniffers did their punk/metal thing at Heaven last Tuesday. Here's my review. tfw5.com/2019/04/05/amy… https://t.co/s6GZFf2CPg 1 week ago
- A review of New Zealand band Tiny Ruins at Bush Hall last Wednesday. tfw5.com/2019/04/02/tin… @tinyruins https://t.co/vFrDYULI6n 2 weeks ago
- A review of my favourite album of the year so far: "Crushing" by Julia Jacklin. tfw5.com/2019/03/31/hav… @JuliaJacklin 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Fulham
Last Sunday was a beautiful, crisp, sunny day, and I took the opportunity for a stroll along the river from Albert Bridge near Battersea Park to my old favourite, Hammersmith. I wanted to time it so I caught the sunset … Continue reading
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
Beautiful day on the Thames. These shots are taken from Fulham, looking towards Hammersmith, at low tide. If you look background centre by the little red crane, you can see the Wembley stadium arch, some miles away.
Looking up the Thames towards Hammersmith Bridge, from Fulham. Low-ish tide. A beautiful sunny day, today.