- RT @imcathmcgrath: Playing London on this tour was probably my favourite show I’ve ever played. Can’t believe how much you all screamed and… 1 day ago
- My review of catherine McGrath's wonderful concert at the Scala, Kings Cross, last night. tfw5.com/2018/09/19/cat…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 145 - photos from Southwark Bridge to Vauxhall shot mainly with a fish eye lens attached to my iPh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- I've just retired from full time work. I've written these reflections. tfw5.com/2018/09/15/ref… 6 days ago
- End of the Road was as brilliant as ever this year. Here's my review of what I saw. tfw5.com/2018/09/05/end… @EOTR #EOTR2018 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Fulham
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
Beautiful day on the Thames. These shots are taken from Fulham, looking towards Hammersmith, at low tide. If you look background centre by the little red crane, you can see the Wembley stadium arch, some miles away.
Looking up the Thames towards Hammersmith Bridge, from Fulham. Low-ish tide. A beautiful sunny day, today.