Looking up the Thames towards Hammersmith Bridge, from Fulham. Low-ish tide. A beautiful sunny day, today.
- lovelondonscenes 147 - a view from the Hayward Gallery onto Waterloo Bridge. tfw5.com/2018/10/21/lov… 2 days ago
- RT @Daveysexton: When life mimics art before your very eyes.The Taking of Christ by Caravaggio ,2018 version. Once in a lifetime photograph… 2 days ago
- My review of Wolf Alice and Idles at the Roundhouse on Wednesday. Both brilliant! tfw5.com/2018/10/19/wol…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My review of Amber Arcades at the Dome, Tufnell Park on 10 October. Great band, great show. New album "European Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My review of a fantastic concert at the Scala last night. The She Street Band celebrating the music of Bruce Spring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago