- Four great concerts in the last week: Catherine McGrath, Soccer Mommy, Jack Grelle and Rews. None really big names… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @gengahr: ❤️ twitter.com/brightonsfines… 1 week ago
- Catherine McGrath, playing her first ever headline show tonight, at Camden Assembly, was excellent. The new songs s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- My pick of the songs that remind me of London. tfw5.com/2018/03/03/sou… 2 weeks ago
- Some photos from a recent walk along the Thames from Battersea to Hammersmith. tfw5.com/2018/03/01/lov… https://t.co/RSJCvUw8dC 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Vauxhall
7pm yesterday evening, as the sun began to set. Just round the corner from this view were some very threatening grey clouds.
I like this mish mash of images taken from Vauxhall station this morning: the bizarre elephant, that Vauxhall bus station roof top and, in the background, the building the villains love to blow up in James Bond films!