- The weird skies in central London, Lambeth Bridge, caused by Hurricane Ophelia. tfw5.com/2017/10/16/lov… 1 day ago
- Colour meets music at the Tate Modern. Takes a bit of imagination. tfw5.com/2017/10/14/mus… 3 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 135 - the swings at Tate Modern. tfw5.com/2017/10/13/lov… 4 days ago
- A great 2008 track I heard for the first time last Friday. "Poison Dart" by The Bug. A dubstep/reggae collision. tfw5.com/2017/10/07/hav… 1 week ago
- A walk from Henley to Marlow, along the Thames. tfw5.com/2017/10/08/a-t… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Vauxhall
7pm yesterday evening, as the sun began to set. Just round the corner from this view were some very threatening grey clouds.
I like this mish mash of images taken from Vauxhall station this morning: the bizarre elephant, that Vauxhall bus station roof top and, in the background, the building the villains love to blow up in James Bond films!