- My review of a great concert by Faye Webster at the Slaughtered Lamb in Clerkenwell last Thursday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Saw Bruce Springsteen on Broadway in New York this Saturday. Awe-inspiring. Here's my review. tfw5.com/2018/07/02/bru… 2 weeks ago
- My review of a fantastic Taylor Swift show at Wembley Stadium last night. tfw5.com/2018/06/23/tay… 3 weeks ago
- My review of two great Lindi Ortega concerts in the last week at Komedia Brighton and the Garage Islington.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- A fascinating conversation last Saturday between Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage about the relationship between poet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Vauxhall
7pm yesterday evening, as the sun began to set. Just round the corner from this view were some very threatening grey clouds.
I like this mish mash of images taken from Vauxhall station this morning: the bizarre elephant, that Vauxhall bus station roof top and, in the background, the building the villains love to blow up in James Bond films!