- 2019 was another great year for music. Here's my top ten albums of the year list, with a few more recommendations t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We do still have a progressive majority in this country you know? It's just that voting system suppresses it. More… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Oh well, the people of England (minus London presumably) have spoken. Hope they don’t regret it. Think they might.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @IanDunt: Soho. https://t.co/cerBJfBETu 3 days ago
- Went to three concerts this week: Julia Jacklin, Fat White Family and Aldous Harding. All great in different ways.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Battersea
Last Sunday was a beautiful, crisp, sunny day, and I took the opportunity for a stroll along the river from Albert Bridge near Battersea Park to my old favourite, Hammersmith. I wanted to time it so I caught the sunset … Continue reading
As we freeze in the UK in temperatures and snowy conditions we’re just not used to – Canadians or Scandinavians would scoff at our woes – it’s nice to look back to a walk I did a couple of weekends … Continue reading
The Shard… from Battersea. Miles away and just shows how the bends in the River Thames can be so deceptive.
Battersea living. View from Albion Riverside development near Battersea Bridge.