- Angel Olsen was fantastic at Hammersmith Apollo last night. My review here, with plenty of photos. I had a good sea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ByDonkeys: A message to Europe, this morning on the White Cliffs of Dover. Sound on. https://t.co/E3VY8BaGjK 2 weeks ago
- RT @donaldtusk: My dear British friends. We were, we are, and we will always be a Community. And no brexit will ever change that. 🇪🇺❤️🇬🇧 2 weeks ago
- A walk from Canary Wharf to Islington in black and white. featuring the Regent's Canal. tfw5.com/2020/01/19/lov… https://t.co/Y1N49Zo2C8 4 weeks ago
- Dorset coastal skies. A few photos of the sun, the cloud, the sunset, the mist. tfw5.com/2020/01/06/dor… https://t.co/iDEbPLiZOo 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Battersea Power Station
On Sunday I walked along the Thames from Wandsworth Bridge to London Bridge. I was pleased to see that part of the route by Battersea Power Station is now open, so you don’t have to divert along the roads quite … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Battersea living. View from Albion Riverside development near Battersea Bridge.
One for the Pink Floyd fans. Battersea Power Station on a cloudy June day this year. Work still going on to restore it. One day….