- Moses Boyd at the Electric Brixton, 12 March 2020
- BBC 6 Music Festival – the Roundhouse, 8 March 2020
- lovelondonscenes 168 – Sunshine on the Canal – or is it the River?
- Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo, 27 February 2020
- GospelbeacH and Danny George Wilson at the Betsy Trotwood, Clerkenwell, 1 March 2020
- Moses Boyd and his band at the Electric Brixton on Thursday were truly sensational. See my review in the blog - lot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Review of the excellent 6 Music festival at the Roundhouse last Sunday. Nadine Shah, Jehnny Beth, Anna Meredith, Ki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- A few photos of the Grand Union Canal/ River Brent in the winter sunshine. tfw5.com/2020/03/07/lov… https://t.co/G4GWmrqW3p 4 weeks ago
- Review of Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo last week. One of the best bands around. tfw5.com/2020/03/05/big… #bigthief https://t.co/0goUiYldEM 1 month ago
- An enjoyable gig at the Betsy Trotwood last night: Danny George Wilson and GospelbeacH Review here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Battersea Power Station
On Sunday I walked along the Thames from Wandsworth Bridge to London Bridge. I was pleased to see that part of the route by Battersea Power Station is now open, so you don’t have to divert along the roads quite … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Battersea living. View from Albion Riverside development near Battersea Bridge.
One for the Pink Floyd fans. Battersea Power Station on a cloudy June day this year. Work still going on to restore it. One day….