- A few black and white shots from a recent walk through the City. tfw5.com/2019/06/23/lov… #cityoflondon https://t.co/EdIulOPbyf 3 days ago
- My review of a very wonderful Billie Marten concert at Islington Assembly Hall last Thursday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @robmanuel: This man is in spitting distance of becoming Prime Minister and he doesn't even understand how capos work https://t.co/Fiiin… 1 week ago
- Spent a week in Nashville last month. here's a piece on the music I enjoyed there. tfw5.com/2019/06/08/the…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Great show by Honeyblood at Rough Trade East this evening, showcasing the new album “In Plain Sight” with a few old… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Battersea Power Station
On Sunday I walked along the Thames from Wandsworth Bridge to London Bridge. I was pleased to see that part of the route by Battersea Power Station is now open, so you don’t have to divert along the roads quite … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Battersea living. View from Albion Riverside development near Battersea Bridge.
One for the Pink Floyd fans. Battersea Power Station on a cloudy June day this year. Work still going on to restore it. One day….