- @maryannehobbs South Ealing and Hammersmith skies. https://t.co/GQeeGlMtGh 17 hours ago
- RT @Londonist: Places in London where we wouldn't mind waiting for a bus bit.ly/2CTDAZw 2 days ago
- A few photos from some walks along the Suffolk coast around the turn of the New Year. tfw5.com/2019/01/13/suf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Some photos from recent walks - close ups that reveal a beauty and a different perspective, I think.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @munciegirls: I spoke to @FredPerry_Sub and y’all can read it if ya like... goo.gl/grKP2F https://t.co/EL3JjIBwjL 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Battersea Power Station
On Sunday I walked along the Thames from Wandsworth Bridge to London Bridge. I was pleased to see that part of the route by Battersea Power Station is now open, so you don’t have to divert along the roads quite … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Battersea living. View from Albion Riverside development near Battersea Bridge.
One for the Pink Floyd fans. Battersea Power Station on a cloudy June day this year. Work still going on to restore it. One day….