- Can't believe I'm watching the wonderful Daisy Vaughan in a pub in Paddington. The Cleveland Arms. https://t.co/1hXc0u753U 20 hours ago
- The weird skies in central London, Lambeth Bridge, caused by Hurricane Ophelia. tfw5.com/2017/10/16/lov… 2 days ago
- Colour meets music at the Tate Modern. Takes a bit of imagination. tfw5.com/2017/10/14/mus… 4 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 135 - the swings at Tate Modern. tfw5.com/2017/10/13/lov… 5 days ago
- A great 2008 track I heard for the first time last Friday. "Poison Dart" by The Bug. A dubstep/reggae collision. tfw5.com/2017/10/07/hav… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.