- Another London walk. Flat Iron Square to Kings Cross. tfw5.com/2017/04/23/lov… 4 days ago
- My new favourite album is "Babes Never Die" by Honeyblood. From 2016. Here's a review. tfw5.com/2017/04/20/hav… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes 127 - a view from the Photographers' Gallery, Soho. tfw5.com/2017/04/17/lov… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes126 - a heron by Vauxhall Bridge in the morning sunlight. tfw5.com/2017/04/14/lov… 2 weeks ago
- Saw a few bands this week: Amber Arcades, Grandaddy, Goat Girl, Moonlandingz, ABC. Contrasts! tfw5.com/2017/04/08/thr… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.