- Moses Boyd at the Electric Brixton, 12 March 2020
- BBC 6 Music Festival – the Roundhouse, 8 March 2020
- lovelondonscenes 168 – Sunshine on the Canal – or is it the River?
- Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo, 27 February 2020
- GospelbeacH and Danny George Wilson at the Betsy Trotwood, Clerkenwell, 1 March 2020
- Moses Boyd and his band at the Electric Brixton on Thursday were truly sensational. See my review in the blog - lot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Review of the excellent 6 Music festival at the Roundhouse last Sunday. Nadine Shah, Jehnny Beth, Anna Meredith, Ki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A few photos of the Grand Union Canal/ River Brent in the winter sunshine. tfw5.com/2020/03/07/lov… https://t.co/G4GWmrqW3p 3 weeks ago
- Review of Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo last week. One of the best bands around. tfw5.com/2020/03/05/big… #bigthief https://t.co/0goUiYldEM 3 weeks ago
- An enjoyable gig at the Betsy Trotwood last night: Danny George Wilson and GospelbeacH Review here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.