- Loved Bryan Ferry at Hampton Court tonight. Roxy Music songs to the fore. Superb band. A true legend. https://t.co/WBXfjHOAFR 1 day ago
- Sunset over Northfields. https://t.co/7LOxUQgzJB 4 days ago
- My review of Honeyblood's uplifting show at Koko last night. @yumhoneyblood . tfw5.com/2017/06/17/hon… 5 days ago
- Honeyblood absolutely awesome tonight at Koko. They surely must become massive. @yumhoneyblood https://t.co/oLMwdI8dTz 6 days ago
- Loving the new Slowdive album. called "Slowdive". Big, dreamy, sometimes roaring guitars. My review here. tfw5.com/2017/06/10/hav… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.