- My review of the brilliant Green Man festival. My first time - unlikely to be the last! tfw5.com/2019/08/22/gre…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Just had a great few days at Edinburgh festival. Reviewed here: tfw5.com/2019/08/14/edi… Favourite fringe shows:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My Premier League predictions for 2019-20. And a look back at the 2018-19 predictions, which weren't bad. Could hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I got to see the film "Blinded by the Light" last week at a preview at @CentralPictureH . Loved it and have written… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SebDance: When you order in imperial from a tailor who works in metric. https://t.co/KmgOCEKcNy 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.