- "Chasing Trane". Great film about John Coltrane. On at the ICA Cinema. My review here. tfw5.com/2017/08/20/cha… 1 day ago
- My review of Laura Gibson at Oslo, Hackney last night. tfw5.com/2017/08/17/lau… 3 days ago
- Spent a few days at Edinburgh festival. This is what I found. tfw5.com/2017/08/14/a-f… @edfringe 6 days ago
- Just published a book of poems. "Growin' Up - Snapshots/fragments". Memories of youth. Blog and link to Amazon here. tfw5.com/2017/08/08/som… 1 week ago
- My Premier League predictions for 2017-18. Warning: do not bet any money on the basis of these. I'm always wrong! tfw5.com/2017/08/06/spo… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.