- My top ten albums of the year. Plus a few other favourites. No 1 is Honeyblood, of course. Released in Nov 2016, b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- The Tate Britain is lit up for Christmas. tfw5.com/2017/12/04/lov… 1 week ago
- Sunset shots from a couple of days of golf Kirtlington Oxfordshire. tfw5.com/2017/12/03/ski… 1 week ago
- Catherine McGrath at Koko, Camden, Tuesday. Just half an hour as she was the support act, but excellent. tfw5.com/2017/11/29/cat… 2 weeks ago
- Wolf Alice were brilliant at Alexandra Palace on Friday night. Here's my review. @wolfalicemusic tfw5.com/2017/11/26/wol… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.