- Four great concerts in the last week: Catherine McGrath, Soccer Mommy, Jack Grelle and Rews. None really big names… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- RT @gengahr: ❤️ twitter.com/brightonsfines… 1 week ago
- Catherine McGrath, playing her first ever headline show tonight, at Camden Assembly, was excellent. The new songs s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- My pick of the songs that remind me of London. tfw5.com/2018/03/03/sou… 2 weeks ago
- Some photos from a recent walk along the Thames from Battersea to Hammersmith. tfw5.com/2018/03/01/lov… https://t.co/RSJCvUw8dC 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.