- My review of another great Hanwell Hootie yesterday, despite the rain. tfw5.com/2018/05/13/the… 1 week ago
- Another lovelondonscenes. No 144 - London Eye from the pub opposite, the Tattershall Castle. tfw5.com/2018/05/12/lov… 1 week ago
- The latest return of lovelondonscenes. No 143, from an unexpected encounter with Notting Hill Gate station. tfw5.com/2018/05/12/lov… 1 week ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: ❤️ @owljohn you will be loved always thank you for all you gave 1 week ago
- Enjoyed seeing Palace Winter promoting their new album “Nowadays” at Rough Trade East this evening. Played a few ol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Victoria
Part of my London walk the other weekend was through the familiar territory of Westminster/Victoria, as I meandered up from the Tate Britain. Here are a few of the shots I took on the way. The first four were walking … Continue reading
My office used to be in Bressenden Place, near Victoria station. I’m now on Millbank by the river. I walk up to Victoria Street from time to time – it takes about 15 minutes – but usually through the quiet … Continue reading
The latest sculpture in the courtyard of Chelsea College of Art. Yes, they are blocks of ice. On Wednesday, as I walked into work, I saw a woman taking them out of cardboard wrapping and placing them on the … Continue reading
I walk through the grounds of Chelsea Art College (which isn’t in Chelsea) on the way to and from work most days. Last week, this thing appeared, as things often do – it’s an arts college. It looks like something … Continue reading
Just like London buses, don’t do a lovelondonscenes post for a while then two arrive at the same time! This one is taken from Ebury Bridge, just south of Victoria station, on Friday just gone. Decided to have a walk … Continue reading
Cranes of Victoria.
A line in the sky, Victoria.