A line in the sky, Victoria.
- A Thames Journey (10)
- Art, books, theatre, cinema (64)
- Canal and River life (5)
- London (69)
- Music – concerts, lists, reflections (296)
- Music – Have You Heard? (90)
- Music – Top Tens (38)
- Photos (76)
- Photos – lovelondonscenes (173)
- Photos – Scenes from Berlin (16)
- Poems (4)
- Politics and social (4)
- Random stuff (55)
- Sportsthoughts (175)
- Uncategorized (1)
- My photos on Flickr Check these if you like the selections on the blog
Join 843 other subscribers
- BBC decision to suspend Gary Lineker outrageous. Sharp, Davie and Gibbs confirming the Tory takeover. Credit to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A satisfying evening of mellow swamp blues from Duke Garwood at the Lexington last Sunday. My review here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Now all we need is to do the same for England, Scotland and Wales! https://t.co/uCyEqSXuCg 3 weeks ago
- The Murder Capital are back, and magnificent! Read my review of their show at the O2 Forum, Kentish Town, here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Popped up to Nottingham to see Jockstrap at the Rescue Rooms on Friday. They were brilliant. If you haven't listene… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Was that Superman? 😉
“hahaha” Good one!
Time was when we’d gaze up at the sky watching jet streams form and then slowly disintegrate. Decades back.
And why not now? Sky pollution, or advancing years? If the latter, then I think we should always retain our sense of wonder.
Neither. I just see less of them partly because I spend more time at the office 🙂 But when I do see that stream, it always makes me smile.