- 2019 was another great year for music. Here's my top ten albums of the year list, with a few more recommendations t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We do still have a progressive majority in this country you know? It's just that voting system suppresses it. More… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Oh well, the people of England (minus London presumably) have spoken. Hope they don’t regret it. Think they might.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @IanDunt: Soho. https://t.co/cerBJfBETu 3 days ago
- Went to three concerts this week: Julia Jacklin, Fat White Family and Aldous Harding. All great in different ways.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: sunset
Yesterday I had a couple of beers with my friend Jon E at the Rutland Arms, on the river by Hammersmith Bridge. The sun was beginning to set as we arrived at 6.30 and had slipped behind the trees by … Continue reading
Sundown in W5. From the bedroom window. iPhone 5, no enhancements. An ice cream sky. Modern art, be jealous. Nature is ahead of the game.