- Music and Landscape – a concert and album by Caoimhin O Raghallaigh and Thomas Bartlett; a book by Richard King
- Barrie Masters of Eddie and the Hot Rods – a tribute
- “The Beatles: Hornsey Road” by Mark Lewisohn, Bristol Redgrave Theatre 23 September 2019
- The rule of law strikes back!
- My Top 50 Albums 2000-18
- A piece on music and landscape, reflecting on a recent concert and album ("Zona Rosa") by Caoimhin O Raghallaigh an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A tribute to Barrie Masters of rock’n’roll band Eddie and the Hot Rods, whose death was announced today. For my gen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Rock’n’roll. (Murder Capital, End of the Road). https://t.co/syPmNLzDb7 2 weeks ago
- RT @ellieelizaa: I rarely actually tweet, especially about politics - am more of the silent retweeter - but after the chilling scenes in Pa… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Ed_Miliband: In my 4+ years opposing David Cameron I never saw a parliamentary performance like tonight’s from Boris Johnson: deeply ir… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: sunset
Yesterday I had a couple of beers with my friend Jon E at the Rutland Arms, on the river by Hammersmith Bridge. The sun was beginning to set as we arrived at 6.30 and had slipped behind the trees by … Continue reading
Sundown in W5. From the bedroom window. iPhone 5, no enhancements. An ice cream sky. Modern art, be jealous. Nature is ahead of the game.