- Four great concerts in the last week: Catherine McGrath, Soccer Mommy, Jack Grelle and Rews. None really big names… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @gengahr: ❤️ twitter.com/brightonsfines… 6 days ago
- Catherine McGrath, playing her first ever headline show tonight, at Camden Assembly, was excellent. The new songs s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- My pick of the songs that remind me of London. tfw5.com/2018/03/03/sou… 1 week ago
- Some photos from a recent walk along the Thames from Battersea to Hammersmith. tfw5.com/2018/03/01/lov… https://t.co/RSJCvUw8dC 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading