- Music and Landscape – a concert and album by Caoimhin O Raghallaigh and Thomas Bartlett; a book by Richard King
- Barrie Masters of Eddie and the Hot Rods – a tribute
- “The Beatles: Hornsey Road” by Mark Lewisohn, Bristol Redgrave Theatre 23 September 2019
- The rule of law strikes back!
- My Top 50 Albums 2000-18
- A piece on music and landscape, reflecting on a recent concert and album ("Zona Rosa") by Caoimhin O Raghallaigh an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A tribute to Barrie Masters of rock’n’roll band Eddie and the Hot Rods, whose death was announced today. For my gen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Rock’n’roll. (Murder Capital, End of the Road). https://t.co/syPmNLzDb7 2 weeks ago
- RT @ellieelizaa: I rarely actually tweet, especially about politics - am more of the silent retweeter - but after the chilling scenes in Pa… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Ed_Miliband: In my 4+ years opposing David Cameron I never saw a parliamentary performance like tonight’s from Boris Johnson: deeply ir… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading