- Review of two concerts I went to this week: The Murder Capital at SWX Bristol; Gengahr at EartH Hackney.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Angel Olsen was fantastic at Hammersmith Apollo last night. My review here, with plenty of photos. I had a good sea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @ByDonkeys: A message to Europe, this morning on the White Cliffs of Dover. Sound on. https://t.co/E3VY8BaGjK 3 weeks ago
- RT @donaldtusk: My dear British friends. We were, we are, and we will always be a Community. And no brexit will ever change that. 🇪🇺❤️🇬🇧 3 weeks ago
- A walk from Canary Wharf to Islington in black and white. featuring the Regent's Canal. tfw5.com/2020/01/19/lov… https://t.co/Y1N49Zo2C8 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading