- As our political world implodes, here's some light relief - my Top Ten albums of 2018 and more besides! Pride of pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- lovelondonscenes154 - the lake by Osterley Park looking particularly beautiful today. tfw5.com/2018/12/11/lov…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @peoplesvote_uk: Lord Heseltine: Every fibre of our being tells us that the privileges that earlier generations created for us must be h… 3 days ago
- My review of the great Nils Frahm at Hammersmith Apollo last Tuesday. tfw5.com/2018/12/07/nil… @nilsfrahm #nilsfrahm https://t.co/144lbELrKe 5 days ago
- My tribute to the music of Pete Shelley and the Buzzcocks. tfw5.com/2018/12/07/rip… #peteshelley #buzzcocks 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading