- My review of the brilliant Green Man festival. My first time - unlikely to be the last! tfw5.com/2019/08/22/gre…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- Just had a great few days at Edinburgh festival. Reviewed here: tfw5.com/2019/08/14/edi… Favourite fringe shows:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My Premier League predictions for 2019-20. And a look back at the 2018-19 predictions, which weren't bad. Could hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I got to see the film "Blinded by the Light" last week at a preview at @CentralPictureH . Loved it and have written… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SebDance: When you order in imperial from a tailor who works in metric. https://t.co/KmgOCEKcNy 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading