- lovelondonscenes 145 - photos from Southwark Bridge to Vauxhall shot mainly with a fish eye lens attached to my iPh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I've just retired from full time work. I've written these reflections. tfw5.com/2018/09/15/ref… 3 days ago
- End of the Road was as brilliant as ever this year. Here's my review of what I saw. tfw5.com/2018/09/05/end… @EOTR #EOTR2018 1 week ago
- @JonGrantham1 @Louis_Grantham five stars from the Guardian. End of the Road review –@intimate, adventurous fe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Spent a few days in Edinburgh, for the festival this week. Brilliant as ever. Here are a few reflections.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading