- Taylor Swift at Wembley Stadium, 22 June 2018
- Lindi Ortega at Komedia, Brighton and The Garage, London, 12 and 14 June 2018
- Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage at King’s Place, 9 June 2018
- All Points East Festival, Victoria Park, 2 June 2018
- Car Seat Headrest at the Roundhouse, Nils Lofgren at the Barbican, May 2018
- My review of a fantastic Taylor Swift show at Wembley Stadium last night. tfw5.com/2018/06/23/tay… 13 hours ago
- My review of two great Lindi Ortega concerts in the last week at Komedia Brighton and the Garage Islington.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A fascinating conversation last Saturday between Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage about the relationship between poet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My take on All points east festival, 2 June, featuring The National and War on Drugs. tfw5.com/2018/06/10/all… https://t.co/O476lBRNlJ 1 week ago
- Review of two excellent concerts I went to recently: Car Seat Headrest at the Roundhouse and Nils Lofgren at the Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading