- Half time report on my Premier League predictions for 2017-18. tfw5.com/2018/01/06/spo… 1 week ago
- No 86 in my occasional series, Have you Heard? Get yourself some "Alternative Facts", courtesy of Mush. tfw5.com/2018/01/06/hav… 1 week ago
- An urban sunset. Northfields, Ealing in West London. There is beauty all around us. Have a look at the photos. tfw5.com/2018/01/04/lov… 1 week ago
- Have you heard? No 85. The magnificent "Honey" by Pumarosa. tfw5.com/2018/01/02/hav… 1 week ago
- My 2017 in music. tfw5.com/2017/12/24/201… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Ealing
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
A foggy day in London Town Had me low and had me down I viewed the morning with alarm The British Museum had lost its charm How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn’t … Continue reading
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
Walpole Park, Ealing, at the weekend. Home territory.
On my way way home from taking Art Deco shots around the A40 in late February (see photo archive), I cycled along a path that took me alongside Ealing Golf course, before reaching Pitshanger Park. The sun was going down … Continue reading