- My review of Citadel festival, Gunnersbury Park on Sunday. Personal highlights were Honeyblood, Murder Capital and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A little bit late, but my review of Kylie at Hampton Court Palace in June. A lot of fun! tfw5.com/2019/07/08/kyl…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A few black and white shots from a recent walk through the City. tfw5.com/2019/06/23/lov… #cityoflondon https://t.co/EdIulOPbyf 3 weeks ago
- My review of a very wonderful Billie Marten concert at Islington Assembly Hall last Thursday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @robmanuel: This man is in spitting distance of becoming Prime Minister and he doesn't even understand how capos work https://t.co/Fiiin… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Lambeth Bridge
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
The British Isles caught the late throes of Hurricane Ophelia today. Ireland got the full force. London, tucked away in England’s south east corner, escaped the worst, but still had a very windy day and some strange skies. They’ve been … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
It’s about 5.30, Friday evening. I’m on my way to a leaving do at the brilliant Zeitgeist bar in Vauxhall. On the Black Prince Road. Excellent German beers. It’s a wonderful evening, seeing and talking to so many good people. … Continue reading
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
The Thames path between Lambeth and Westminster bridges. It’s got a name but I can’t remember it. This was last Friday, a lovely autumn day, when temperatures rose to 20 degrees. Down to 9 today!
The Shard lurking in the mist last week in London. Foreground is by the Thames at Lambeth Bridge.