- Love and hope (for Manchester) tfw5.com/2017/05/23/lov… 5 days ago
- RT @MarinaHyde: This is brilliant and beautiful and incredibly affecting by @alexispetridis theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/m… 5 days ago
- Some thoughts on the Premier League season. tfw5.com/2017/05/22/spo… 6 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 131. Brick Lane. tfw5.com/2017/05/18/lov… 1 week ago
- Finally, West Ham have something to remember £20m Andrew Ayew by - the worst miss of the season! 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Lambeth Bridge
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
It’s about 5.30, Friday evening. I’m on my way to a leaving do at the brilliant Zeitgeist bar in Vauxhall. On the Black Prince Road. Excellent German beers. It’s a wonderful evening, seeing and talking to so many good people. … Continue reading
From the murk of a very wet Wednesday afternoon, with the City skyline struggling to make itself seen… … to the beauty of a sunny autumnal morning today in Lammas Park, Ealing. Everything so lush and the sunshine burning off … Continue reading
The Thames path between Lambeth and Westminster bridges. It’s got a name but I can’t remember it. This was last Friday, a lovely autumn day, when temperatures rose to 20 degrees. Down to 9 today!
The Shard lurking in the mist last week in London. Foreground is by the Thames at Lambeth Bridge.
The Houses of Parliament from the other side of the river, on Albert Embankment. And the London Eye, from Lambeth Bridge. Just popped out at lunch time today and tried that other side of the river…