The Thames path between Lambeth and Westminster bridges. It’s got a name but I can’t remember it. This was last Friday, a lovely autumn day, when temperatures rose to 20 degrees. Down to 9 today!
- Another London walk. Flat Iron Square to Kings Cross. tfw5.com/2017/04/23/lov… 4 days ago
- My new favourite album is "Babes Never Die" by Honeyblood. From 2016. Here's a review. tfw5.com/2017/04/20/hav… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes 127 - a view from the Photographers' Gallery, Soho. tfw5.com/2017/04/17/lov… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes126 - a heron by Vauxhall Bridge in the morning sunlight. tfw5.com/2017/04/14/lov… 1 week ago
- Saw a few bands this week: Amber Arcades, Grandaddy, Goat Girl, Moonlandingz, ABC. Contrasts! tfw5.com/2017/04/08/thr… 2 weeks ago