One man rowing on a surfboard, or something like it, on the Thames at Hammersmith as the sun starts to set today.
- A Thames Journey (10)
- Art, books, theatre, cinema (64)
- Canal and River life (5)
- London (69)
- Music – concerts, lists, reflections (296)
- Music – Have You Heard? (90)
- Music – Top Tens (38)
- Photos (76)
- Photos – lovelondonscenes (173)
- Photos – Scenes from Berlin (16)
- Poems (4)
- Politics and social (4)
- Random stuff (55)
- Sportsthoughts (175)
- Uncategorized (1)
- My photos on Flickr Check these if you like the selections on the blog
Join 843 other subscribers
- BBC decision to suspend Gary Lineker outrageous. Sharp, Davie and Gibbs confirming the Tory takeover. Credit to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A satisfying evening of mellow swamp blues from Duke Garwood at the Lexington last Sunday. My review here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Now all we need is to do the same for England, Scotland and Wales! https://t.co/uCyEqSXuCg 2 weeks ago
- The Murder Capital are back, and magnificent! Read my review of their show at the O2 Forum, Kentish Town, here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Popped up to Nottingham to see Jockstrap at the Rescue Rooms on Friday. They were brilliant. If you haven't listene… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
That’s Standup Paddleboarding John! It’s great fun and much easier than it looks!
That’s Standup Paddleboarding John. It’s a lot of fun and much easier than it looks!
The guy doing it clearly didn’t find it easy! He was going upstream though.
Alas, not for me, tonystower. I am the man with no balance, and I don’t think I could stand up one of those things on the pavement.
Does look fun, though. Very serene and restful – from a distance, at least. And a lovely shot, John. Looks like nine o’clock on a summer night. It was probably about 4.15!
Even earlier! Maybe just before 4.
bit like forest against the udders…up the creek without a paddle.
Dood won’t like that!