The Shard lurking in the mist last week in London. Foreground is by the Thames at Lambeth Bridge.
- A Thames Journey (11)
- Art, books, theatre, cinema (64)
- Canal and River life (5)
- London (69)
- Music – concerts, lists, reflections (299)
- Music – Have You Heard? (90)
- Music – Top Tens (38)
- Photos (76)
- Photos – lovelondonscenes (173)
- Photos – Scenes from Berlin (16)
- Poems (4)
- Politics and social (4)
- Random stuff (55)
- Sportsthoughts (175)
- Uncategorized (1)
- My photos on Flickr Check these if you like the selections on the blog
Join 849 other subscribers
Twitter commentsTweets by Jasthoughts
The Shard??? I see it, but what is it?
Sorry Resa, missed this comment back in September. The Shard is the tallest tower in London. It is rather magnificent and lurks in so many skylines. You can go up it where you get some brilliant views. I wrote this piece on it, with photos, back in 2013.