- My review of an excellent James Blake concert at the Roundhouse last Monday. tfw5.com/2018/02/11/jam… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes 141 - a view of Heron Tower from London Wall. tfw5.com/2018/02/10/lov… 1 week ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: 💃💃💃 twitter.com/bbc6musicbot/s… 2 weeks ago
- Four concerts I've recently seen. Francis Dunnery, This is the Kit, Josienne Clarke and Ben Walker, and the very w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- A playlist of awesome songs where the guitar is the star. Inspired by my love, right now, for "Honey" by Pumarosa. tfw5.com/2018/01/27/the… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Lambeth Palace
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.