- Love and hope (for Manchester) tfw5.com/2017/05/23/lov… 5 days ago
- RT @MarinaHyde: This is brilliant and beautiful and incredibly affecting by @alexispetridis theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/m… 5 days ago
- Some thoughts on the Premier League season. tfw5.com/2017/05/22/spo… 6 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 131. Brick Lane. tfw5.com/2017/05/18/lov… 1 week ago
- Finally, West Ham have something to remember £20m Andrew Ayew by - the worst miss of the season! 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Lambeth Palace
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.