- My review of Amber Arcades at the Dome, Tufnell Park on 10 October. Great band, great show. New album "European Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My review of a fantastic concert at the Scala last night. The She Street Band celebrating the music of Bruce Spring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My review of Muncie Girls at the Borderline on Monday. Carrying on the spirit of punk. tfw5.com/2018/10/03/mun…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- A Spotify playlist of the bands I enjoyed at End of the Road a month or so ago. Plus a few I missed because you can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes 146 - the Thames by Vauxhall Bridge, from the Riverside pub. 4 photos. tfw5.com/2018/09/27/lov… https://t.co/46TkaA13tF 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: London Eye
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading
It’s about 5.30, Friday evening. I’m on my way to a leaving do at the brilliant Zeitgeist bar in Vauxhall. On the Black Prince Road. Excellent German beers. It’s a wonderful evening, seeing and talking to so many good people. … Continue reading
The Houses of Parliament from the other side of the river, on Albert Embankment. And the London Eye, from Lambeth Bridge. Just popped out at lunch time today and tried that other side of the river…
The London Eye from St James’s Park bridge, around 6.30pm Tuesday, 21 January. And Trafalgar Square a few minutes after.
Landmarks, old and new.
We went to see “Othello” at the National Theatre tonight. Truly stunning. So was the sunset as we sat out on the Olivier Theatre terrace before the performance began.
View from meeting room A.