- The Staves at Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 11 October 2021
- A Thames Journey: (8) From Kew Bridge to Hammersmith Bridge
- Lovelondonscenes 172 – The Battersea Power Station station
- Sportsthoughts (168) – Premier League predictions for 2021-22
- How do you know when you are finished? Reflections on Frank Bowling and the arts in general
- A Thames Journey (8)
- Art, books, theatre, cinema (63)
- Canal and River life (4)
- London (64)
- Music – concerts, lists, reflections (253)
- Music – Have You Heard? (90)
- Music – Top Tens (36)
- Photos (74)
- Photos – lovelondonscenes (172)
- Photos – Scenes from Berlin (16)
- Poems (3)
- Politics and social (3)
- Random stuff (53)
- Sportsthoughts (172)
- Uncategorized (1)
- My review of the Staves at Shepherd's Bush Empire on Tuesday. tfw5.com/2021/10/13/the… @thestaves @o2sbe https://t.co/FknGtbfHBA 4 days ago
- The 8th instalment of my Thames Journey blog: Kew bridge to Hammersmith bridge. tfw5.com/2021/09/26/a-t… #thames #thamespath 3 weeks ago
- The return of lovelondonscenes, with a feature on the new Battersea Power Station tube station. tfw5.com/2021/09/22/lov… 3 weeks ago
- My Premier League predictions for 2021-22! tfw5.com/2021/08/13/spo… 2 months ago
- Some reflections on art, inspired by a visit to the Arnolfini gallery in Bristol to see the Frank Bowling exhibitio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
Tag Archives: London Eye
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading
It’s about 5.30, Friday evening. I’m on my way to a leaving do at the brilliant Zeitgeist bar in Vauxhall. On the Black Prince Road. Excellent German beers. It’s a wonderful evening, seeing and talking to so many good people. … Continue reading
The Houses of Parliament from the other side of the river, on Albert Embankment. And the London Eye, from Lambeth Bridge. Just popped out at lunch time today and tried that other side of the river…
The London Eye from St James’s Park bridge, around 6.30pm Tuesday, 21 January. And Trafalgar Square a few minutes after.
Landmarks, old and new.
We went to see “Othello” at the National Theatre tonight. Truly stunning. So was the sunset as we sat out on the Olivier Theatre terrace before the performance began.
View from meeting room A.