- @maryannehobbs South Ealing and Hammersmith skies. https://t.co/GQeeGlMtGh 6 days ago
- RT @Londonist: Places in London where we wouldn't mind waiting for a bus bit.ly/2CTDAZw 1 week ago
- A few photos from some walks along the Suffolk coast around the turn of the New Year. tfw5.com/2019/01/13/suf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Some photos from recent walks - close ups that reveal a beauty and a different perspective, I think.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @munciegirls: I spoke to @FredPerry_Sub and y’all can read it if ya like... goo.gl/grKP2F https://t.co/EL3JjIBwjL 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: London Eye
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading
It’s about 5.30, Friday evening. I’m on my way to a leaving do at the brilliant Zeitgeist bar in Vauxhall. On the Black Prince Road. Excellent German beers. It’s a wonderful evening, seeing and talking to so many good people. … Continue reading
The Houses of Parliament from the other side of the river, on Albert Embankment. And the London Eye, from Lambeth Bridge. Just popped out at lunch time today and tried that other side of the river…
The London Eye from St James’s Park bridge, around 6.30pm Tuesday, 21 January. And Trafalgar Square a few minutes after.
Landmarks, old and new.
We went to see “Othello” at the National Theatre tonight. Truly stunning. So was the sunset as we sat out on the Olivier Theatre terrace before the performance began.
View from meeting room A.