- My review of another great Hanwell Hootie yesterday, despite the rain. tfw5.com/2018/05/13/the… 1 week ago
- Another lovelondonscenes. No 144 - London Eye from the pub opposite, the Tattershall Castle. tfw5.com/2018/05/12/lov… 1 week ago
- The latest return of lovelondonscenes. No 143, from an unexpected encounter with Notting Hill Gate station. tfw5.com/2018/05/12/lov… 1 week ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: ❤️ @owljohn you will be loved always thank you for all you gave 1 week ago
- Enjoyed seeing Palace Winter promoting their new album “Nowadays” at Rough Trade East this evening. Played a few ol… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: London Eye
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading
It’s about 5.30, Friday evening. I’m on my way to a leaving do at the brilliant Zeitgeist bar in Vauxhall. On the Black Prince Road. Excellent German beers. It’s a wonderful evening, seeing and talking to so many good people. … Continue reading
The Houses of Parliament from the other side of the river, on Albert Embankment. And the London Eye, from Lambeth Bridge. Just popped out at lunch time today and tried that other side of the river…
The London Eye from St James’s Park bridge, around 6.30pm Tuesday, 21 January. And Trafalgar Square a few minutes after.
Landmarks, old and new.
We went to see “Othello” at the National Theatre tonight. Truly stunning. So was the sunset as we sat out on the Olivier Theatre terrace before the performance began.
View from meeting room A.