- A tribute to Aretha Franklin. tfw5.com/2018/08/16/rip… 1 day ago
- My review of Catherine McGrath's wonderful debut album, "Talk of this Town". tfw5.com/2018/08/13/hav… @imcathmcgrath 4 days ago
- My Premier League predictions for the coming season. You may not agree! tfw5.com/2018/08/09/pre… 1 week ago
- RT @laurenevemay: Last night at @CitadelFestival. Someone recently opined that I am “too old” to wear tutus because I am 30. I say... do wh… 4 weeks ago
- My review of Latitude 2018. tfw5.com/2018/07/19/lat… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: London Eye
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading
It’s about 5.30, Friday evening. I’m on my way to a leaving do at the brilliant Zeitgeist bar in Vauxhall. On the Black Prince Road. Excellent German beers. It’s a wonderful evening, seeing and talking to so many good people. … Continue reading
The Houses of Parliament from the other side of the river, on Albert Embankment. And the London Eye, from Lambeth Bridge. Just popped out at lunch time today and tried that other side of the river…
The London Eye from St James’s Park bridge, around 6.30pm Tuesday, 21 January. And Trafalgar Square a few minutes after.
Landmarks, old and new.
We went to see “Othello” at the National Theatre tonight. Truly stunning. So was the sunset as we sat out on the Olivier Theatre terrace before the performance began.
View from meeting room A.