We went to see “Othello” at the National Theatre tonight. Truly stunning. So was the sunset as we sat out on the Olivier Theatre terrace before the performance began.
- Some reflections on Radiohead's headline show at Glastonbury last night. tfw5.com/2017/06/24/ref… 15 hours ago
- lovelondonscenes 133 - Vauxhall Bridge at low tide in the sunshine. tfw5.com/2017/06/24/lov… 20 hours ago
- Mark Radcliffe @themarkrad just gave a big up to @rewsmusic on BBC2. Like a female Royal Blood. So get them on your late night spot Mark! 1 day ago
- Loved Bryan Ferry at Hampton Court tonight. Roxy Music songs to the fore. Superb band. A true legend. https://t.co/WBXfjHOAFR 3 days ago
- Sunset over Northfields. https://t.co/7LOxUQgzJB 6 days ago