- A trio of concerts: Julia Jacklin, Fat White Family and Aldous Harding, 3-5 December 2019
- Pumarosa at EartH, Hackney, 27 November 2019
- lovelondonscenes 166 – Autumn Colours, West London
- Maisie Peters at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, 14 November 2019
- lovelondonscenes 165 – White Cube Gallery, Bermondsey
- Went to three concerts this week: Julia Jacklin, Fat White Family and Aldous Harding. All great in different ways.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- If you are looking for some Christmas books, give my novel “The Decision” a try. It’s a political thriller set in a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Great concert by Pumarosa at EartH, Hackney last night. My review here. tfw5.com/2019/11/28/pum… @pumarosamusic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Some photos of my West London, Autumn time. tfw5.com/2019/11/26/lov… https://t.co/aNYFJDzzjK 1 week ago
- Maisie Peters had a triumphant show at Shepherd’s Bush Empire yesterday. My review here. tfw5.com/2019/11/15/mai… https://t.co/OBDR0jR1WB 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Northfields tube station
I took these photos on a Sunday in late November in Northfields, where I live. It had been one of those sunny, cold, crisp days, and a decent sunset was nailed on, looking west. This is what I saw.
Northfields tube station at around 7.30 this morning. Even commuting can have its moments of beauty. No enhancements to the colour – just shot off the iPhone 5S.