- Moses Boyd at the Electric Brixton, 12 March 2020
- BBC 6 Music Festival – the Roundhouse, 8 March 2020
- lovelondonscenes 168 – Sunshine on the Canal – or is it the River?
- Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo, 27 February 2020
- GospelbeacH and Danny George Wilson at the Betsy Trotwood, Clerkenwell, 1 March 2020
- Moses Boyd and his band at the Electric Brixton on Thursday were truly sensational. See my review in the blog - lot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Review of the excellent 6 Music festival at the Roundhouse last Sunday. Nadine Shah, Jehnny Beth, Anna Meredith, Ki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A few photos of the Grand Union Canal/ River Brent in the winter sunshine. tfw5.com/2020/03/07/lov… https://t.co/G4GWmrqW3p 3 weeks ago
- Review of Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo last week. One of the best bands around. tfw5.com/2020/03/05/big… #bigthief https://t.co/0goUiYldEM 3 weeks ago
- An enjoyable gig at the Betsy Trotwood last night: Danny George Wilson and GospelbeacH Review here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Richmond Bridge
Richmond, down by the river, this Sunday just gone. A lovely sunny day. Brings everyone out.
Today was a beautiful autumn day, after a run of miserably rainy days. Crisply cold and sunny. I cycled down to Richmond and then worked my way back downstream to Putney. Took in seven landmark bridges. There are a few … Continue reading