- Rival Sons at the Roundhouse, 6 February 2019
- Chvrches at Alexandra Palace, 7 February 2019
- lovelondonscenes 157 – Under the Bridge, the City
- lovelondonscenes 156 – A walk from Greenwich to London Bridge
- Line of Best Fit’s “Five Day Forecast” and Adrianne Lenker at the Union Chapel, 14-16 January 2019
- Retro rock is good for you sometimes! Rival Sons at the Roundhouse last week. tfw5.com/2019/02/13/riv… #rivalsons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- My review of Chvrches at Alexandra Palace last Thursday. tfw5.com/2019/02/11/chv… #CHVRCHES https://t.co/RQiQKRZCiU 4 days ago
- RT @bestfitmusic: Chvrches (@CHVRCHES ) kick off their tour with biggest UK headline show to date 📸 by Luke Hannaford (@marzipandelight ) h… 6 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 157 - the City from under the Blackfriars railway bridge. tfw5.com/2019/02/08/lov… #london https://t.co/cypL9PQDB9 1 week ago
- Some photos of a walk from Greenwich to London Bridge. tfw5.com/2019/02/03/lov… https://t.co/5Hws4SLfRH 1 week ago
Tag Archives: City of London
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!