- Maisie Peters had a triumphant show at Shepherd’s Bush Empire yesterday. My review here. tfw5.com/2019/11/15/mai… https://t.co/OBDR0jR1WB 6 days ago
- The White Cube Gallery in Bermondsey is well worth a look - and then another. A few photos here from a recent visit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @yumhoneyblood: Thank uuuuu @BBC6Music for getting ‘Bubble Gun’ on the A-List as of today! 🔫🔫🔫🔫 https://t.co/YKreoUHITO 2 weeks ago
- My review of a great Honeyblood concert at the Garage, Islington last night. tfw5.com/2019/11/01/hon… @yumhoneyblood https://t.co/7wBan7OX7W 2 weeks ago
- Some photos of a walk along the Regent's Canal - just the bit between King's Cross and Camden. In black and white.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: City of London
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!