- My review of the brilliant Green Man festival. My first time - unlikely to be the last! tfw5.com/2019/08/22/gre…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Just had a great few days at Edinburgh festival. Reviewed here: tfw5.com/2019/08/14/edi… Favourite fringe shows:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My Premier League predictions for 2019-20. And a look back at the 2018-19 predictions, which weren't bad. Could hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- I got to see the film "Blinded by the Light" last week at a preview at @CentralPictureH . Loved it and have written… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SebDance: When you order in imperial from a tailor who works in metric. https://t.co/KmgOCEKcNy 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: City of London
From our office on Millbank we have a great view of the river at Lambeth Bridge and the City beyond. As the sun goes down at the moment, it reflects in the glass of a couple of the buildings and … Continue reading
Back here for another work team event – we are next door. The views are stunning, especially over Lambeth Bridge and into the City. The Thames, fairly low tide, looked very muddy today. Maybe it’s the perspective from this height.
The Walkie Talkie, 20 Fenchurch Street, is one of those iconic skyscrapers that have grown up in the City of London and nearby, in recent years. Since the start of the year, you can go up top to the Sky … Continue reading
Looking into the City from Great Eastern Street after my trip to Shoreditch to see the Oasis Exhibition back in April. Can never get enough of the Gherkin!
Waterloo sunset, iPhone style.
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!