A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!
- As our political world implodes, here's some light relief - my Top Ten albums of 2018 and more besides! Pride of pl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- lovelondonscenes154 - the lake by Osterley Park looking particularly beautiful today. tfw5.com/2018/12/11/lov…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @peoplesvote_uk: Lord Heseltine: Every fibre of our being tells us that the privileges that earlier generations created for us must be h… 3 days ago
- My review of the great Nils Frahm at Hammersmith Apollo last Tuesday. tfw5.com/2018/12/07/nil… @nilsfrahm #nilsfrahm https://t.co/144lbELrKe 5 days ago
- My tribute to the music of Pete Shelley and the Buzzcocks. tfw5.com/2018/12/07/rip… #peteshelley #buzzcocks 5 days ago