- Just re-read “1984”. Got me thinking about the connection with Brexit. Who controls the past controls the future...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: Brexit destroyed Theresa May and it'll destroy her successor too politics.co.uk/blogs/2019/05/… 1 day ago
- I went up to Leicester on Thursday to see Honeyblood play at the O2 Academy. First of a few HB shows over the summe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- lovelondonscenes 161 - a Hammersmith sunset. Plenty of photos. tfw5.com/2019/04/19/lov… https://t.co/E1XouVgBzZ 1 month ago
- RT @amarjourno: 4 possible UCL finals now 1. Barcelona vs Ajax - the Cruyff final 2. Barcelona vs Spurs - the Lineker final 3. Liverpool v… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Watling Street
A rainy day in the City. St Paul’s from Watling Street. (The start of the old Roman road, I think). With a bit of my umbrella in top left corner. Ooops!