Brentford High Street, 10.30pm, the night that Brentford FC won automatic promotion to the Championship, after years of League One playoff misery.
- Can't believe I'm watching the wonderful Daisy Vaughan in a pub in Paddington. The Cleveland Arms. https://t.co/1hXc0u753U 20 hours ago
- The weird skies in central London, Lambeth Bridge, caused by Hurricane Ophelia. tfw5.com/2017/10/16/lov… 2 days ago
- Colour meets music at the Tate Modern. Takes a bit of imagination. tfw5.com/2017/10/14/mus… 4 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 135 - the swings at Tate Modern. tfw5.com/2017/10/13/lov… 5 days ago
- A great 2008 track I heard for the first time last Friday. "Poison Dart" by The Bug. A dubstep/reggae collision. tfw5.com/2017/10/07/hav… 1 week ago