The tranquil Thames from Hammersmith Bridge at 10.30 am this Sunday just gone. Much earlier than I usually manage. Had to get up to take an IKEA delivery! Made the best of it. Had even more time to assemble flat pack furniture. Knocked ten minutes off the usual cycle route time though – because no-one was around!
- Four great concerts in the last week: Catherine McGrath, Soccer Mommy, Jack Grelle and Rews. None really big names… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @gengahr: ❤️ twitter.com/brightonsfines… 1 week ago
- Catherine McGrath, playing her first ever headline show tonight, at Camden Assembly, was excellent. The new songs s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- My pick of the songs that remind me of London. tfw5.com/2018/03/03/sou… 2 weeks ago
- Some photos from a recent walk along the Thames from Battersea to Hammersmith. tfw5.com/2018/03/01/lov… https://t.co/RSJCvUw8dC 2 weeks ago