- @maryannehobbs South Ealing and Hammersmith skies. https://t.co/GQeeGlMtGh 17 hours ago
- RT @Londonist: Places in London where we wouldn't mind waiting for a bus bit.ly/2CTDAZw 2 days ago
- A few photos from some walks along the Suffolk coast around the turn of the New Year. tfw5.com/2019/01/13/suf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Some photos from recent walks - close ups that reveal a beauty and a different perspective, I think.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @munciegirls: I spoke to @FredPerry_Sub and y’all can read it if ya like... goo.gl/grKP2F https://t.co/EL3JjIBwjL 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Osterley Park
I went for a cycle this afternoon – just a quick spin, which took me past Osterley Park, which is sandwiched between the A4 and M4 just west of Ealing. It’s a lovely park, a place we used to go … Continue reading
Osterley Park, West London, from across the lake. Taken from the dirt track/bridle path which runs close to the M4 – part of one of my favourite cycle routes (the dirt track, not the M4!). Took this last Sunday.