Hyde Park today. An unplanned lake. OK, pond. Not exactly Somerset Levels, but shows how much rain we have had. The ducks – or the seagulls – have settled in.
- A few words on Daisy Vaughan's gig at the Clevelenad Arms, Paddington, last night. tfw5.com/2017/10/19/dai… 1 day ago
- Can't believe I'm watching the wonderful Daisy Vaughan in a pub in Paddington. The Cleveland Arms. https://t.co/1hXc0u753U 2 days ago
- The weird skies in central London, Lambeth Bridge, caused by Hurricane Ophelia. tfw5.com/2017/10/16/lov… 4 days ago
- Colour meets music at the Tate Modern. Takes a bit of imagination. tfw5.com/2017/10/14/mus… 6 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 135 - the swings at Tate Modern. tfw5.com/2017/10/13/lov… 1 week ago