Hyde Park today. An unplanned lake. OK, pond. Not exactly Somerset Levels, but shows how much rain we have had. The ducks – or the seagulls – have settled in.
- Another London walk. Flat Iron Square to Kings Cross. tfw5.com/2017/04/23/lov… 3 days ago
- My new favourite album is "Babes Never Die" by Honeyblood. From 2016. Here's a review. tfw5.com/2017/04/20/hav… 6 days ago
- lovelondonscenes 127 - a view from the Photographers' Gallery, Soho. tfw5.com/2017/04/17/lov… 1 week ago
- lovelondonscenes126 - a heron by Vauxhall Bridge in the morning sunlight. tfw5.com/2017/04/14/lov… 1 week ago
- Saw a few bands this week: Amber Arcades, Grandaddy, Goat Girl, Moonlandingz, ABC. Contrasts! tfw5.com/2017/04/08/thr… 2 weeks ago