Hyde Park today. An unplanned lake. OK, pond. Not exactly Somerset Levels, but shows how much rain we have had. The ducks – or the seagulls – have settled in.
- Part Two of my Belfast report. The city in pictures. tfw5.com/2018/04/16/bel… 4 days ago
- Four days in Belfast - what a great city! The first of three blogs about it. Next two will be photos. This one just… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Maybe not my usual thing, but I'm loving Kacey Musgraves' new album "Golden Hour". Reviewed it here. tfw5.com/2018/04/02/hav… 2 weeks ago
- Some of my favourite music ever on this Spotify playlist. It's called "A Celtic Soul". Music to weep into your beer… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @nilslofgren: I’m am devastated by this robbery. These are my first shows out after a very difficult year. Please consider a retweet. Al… 2 weeks ago