I’m working down by Millbank now and walk most days from Pimlico station to the office. Cutting through the courtyard of Chelsea Arts College (not in Chelsea) I come upon this scene, which I rather like.
- Review of the Orielles at the Scala on Wednesday. As good as ever! tfw5.com/2019/03/22/the… @TheOrielles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 42 minutes ago
- RT @atulkasbekar: This is unreal The spending in world club football over the last 28 years Must watch 💰 💰💰💰 https://t.co/wfRB0TmmdR 6 days ago
- RT @pitchfork: "I’ll write a super heavy song and then there’s a line that’s like, ‘I love my dog.’ I kind of use songwriting as comic reli… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ryleywalker: wow this band black midi is fantastic. they invent like 9 new guitar tricks on every song. 2 weeks ago
- RT @barneyronay: These big VAR nights are ruined by the lengthy intervals of football 2 weeks ago