- lovelondonscenes 147 - a view from the Hayward Gallery onto Waterloo Bridge. tfw5.com/2018/10/21/lov… 1 day ago
- RT @Daveysexton: When life mimics art before your very eyes.The Taking of Christ by Caravaggio ,2018 version. Once in a lifetime photograph… 2 days ago
- My review of Wolf Alice and Idles at the Roundhouse on Wednesday. Both brilliant! tfw5.com/2018/10/19/wol…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- My review of Amber Arcades at the Dome, Tufnell Park on 10 October. Great band, great show. New album "European Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- My review of a fantastic concert at the Scala last night. The She Street Band celebrating the music of Bruce Spring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Tate Britain
The facade at Tate Britain has been lit up for Christmas!
The Tate is a few minutes walk from my office, and I popped down there this lunch time to take a look at the exhibition of the shortlisted artists for this year’s Turner Prize. The prize is for artists under … Continue reading
Vauxhall and Albert! A different day to the photo in No 86. This week I hosted a drink at work to mark 5 years in my current job. I’d been down to the Majestic wine warehouse in Vauxhall, under the … Continue reading
Phew! it’s been a busy first week back at work, with a very excellent Nils Lofgren concert thrown in last night. More of that in due course. But I started the new year nice and chilled with a week off. … Continue reading
I’m taking a week’s leave, taking it easy in London, soaking up a bit of art around the place. Today I went back to Tate Britain for another look at the Late Turner exhibition (of which more in another blog … Continue reading
I work in an office in 30 Millbank, just off the monstrous Millbank Tower, which is now a listed sixties building. It’s all near the Thames, which is great. I walk there most days from Pimlico station, about ten minutes … Continue reading
I’m working down by Millbank now and walk most days from Pimlico station to the office. Cutting through the courtyard of Chelsea Arts College (not in Chelsea) I come upon this scene, which I rather like.