- Moses Boyd at the Electric Brixton, 12 March 2020
- BBC 6 Music Festival – the Roundhouse, 8 March 2020
- lovelondonscenes 168 – Sunshine on the Canal – or is it the River?
- Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo, 27 February 2020
- GospelbeacH and Danny George Wilson at the Betsy Trotwood, Clerkenwell, 1 March 2020
- Moses Boyd and his band at the Electric Brixton on Thursday were truly sensational. See my review in the blog - lot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Review of the excellent 6 Music festival at the Roundhouse last Sunday. Nadine Shah, Jehnny Beth, Anna Meredith, Ki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A few photos of the Grand Union Canal/ River Brent in the winter sunshine. tfw5.com/2020/03/07/lov… https://t.co/G4GWmrqW3p 3 weeks ago
- Review of Big Thief at Hammersmith Apollo last week. One of the best bands around. tfw5.com/2020/03/05/big… #bigthief https://t.co/0goUiYldEM 3 weeks ago
- An enjoyable gig at the Betsy Trotwood last night: Danny George Wilson and GospelbeacH Review here.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Tate Britain
The facade at Tate Britain has been lit up for Christmas!
The Tate is a few minutes walk from my office, and I popped down there this lunch time to take a look at the exhibition of the shortlisted artists for this year’s Turner Prize. The prize is for artists under … Continue reading
Vauxhall and Albert! A different day to the photo in No 86. This week I hosted a drink at work to mark 5 years in my current job. I’d been down to the Majestic wine warehouse in Vauxhall, under the … Continue reading
Phew! it’s been a busy first week back at work, with a very excellent Nils Lofgren concert thrown in last night. More of that in due course. But I started the new year nice and chilled with a week off. … Continue reading
I’m taking a week’s leave, taking it easy in London, soaking up a bit of art around the place. Today I went back to Tate Britain for another look at the Late Turner exhibition (of which more in another blog … Continue reading
I work in an office in 30 Millbank, just off the monstrous Millbank Tower, which is now a listed sixties building. It’s all near the Thames, which is great. I walk there most days from Pimlico station, about ten minutes … Continue reading
I’m working down by Millbank now and walk most days from Pimlico station to the office. Cutting through the courtyard of Chelsea Arts College (not in Chelsea) I come upon this scene, which I rather like.