- My review of a great concert by Faye Webster at the Slaughtered Lamb in Clerkenwell last Thursday.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Saw Bruce Springsteen on Broadway in New York this Saturday. Awe-inspiring. Here's my review. tfw5.com/2018/07/02/bru… 2 weeks ago
- My review of a fantastic Taylor Swift show at Wembley Stadium last night. tfw5.com/2018/06/23/tay… 3 weeks ago
- My review of two great Lindi Ortega concerts in the last week at Komedia Brighton and the Garage Islington.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- A fascinating conversation last Saturday between Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage about the relationship between poet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Tate Britain
The facade at Tate Britain has been lit up for Christmas!
The Tate is a few minutes walk from my office, and I popped down there this lunch time to take a look at the exhibition of the shortlisted artists for this year’s Turner Prize. The prize is for artists under … Continue reading
Vauxhall and Albert! A different day to the photo in No 86. This week I hosted a drink at work to mark 5 years in my current job. I’d been down to the Majestic wine warehouse in Vauxhall, under the … Continue reading
Phew! it’s been a busy first week back at work, with a very excellent Nils Lofgren concert thrown in last night. More of that in due course. But I started the new year nice and chilled with a week off. … Continue reading
I’m taking a week’s leave, taking it easy in London, soaking up a bit of art around the place. Today I went back to Tate Britain for another look at the Late Turner exhibition (of which more in another blog … Continue reading
I work in an office in 30 Millbank, just off the monstrous Millbank Tower, which is now a listed sixties building. It’s all near the Thames, which is great. I walk there most days from Pimlico station, about ten minutes … Continue reading
I’m working down by Millbank now and walk most days from Pimlico station to the office. Cutting through the courtyard of Chelsea Arts College (not in Chelsea) I come upon this scene, which I rather like.