- A walk from Canary Wharf to Islington in black and white. featuring the Regent's Canal. tfw5.com/2020/01/19/lov… https://t.co/Y1N49Zo2C8 1 day ago
- Dorset coastal skies. A few photos of the sun, the cloud, the sunset, the mist. tfw5.com/2020/01/06/dor… https://t.co/iDEbPLiZOo 2 weeks ago
- A photo blog of the lush woods between Lyme Regis and Seaton on the Dorset/Devon coast. tfw5.com/2020/01/05/the…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GaryLineker: Love this. A great lesson in leadership. twitter.com/AnfieldWatch/s… 1 month ago
- 2019 was another great year for music. Here's my top ten albums of the year list, with a few more recommendations t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Tate Britain
The facade at Tate Britain has been lit up for Christmas!
The Tate is a few minutes walk from my office, and I popped down there this lunch time to take a look at the exhibition of the shortlisted artists for this year’s Turner Prize. The prize is for artists under … Continue reading
Vauxhall and Albert! A different day to the photo in No 86. This week I hosted a drink at work to mark 5 years in my current job. I’d been down to the Majestic wine warehouse in Vauxhall, under the … Continue reading
Phew! it’s been a busy first week back at work, with a very excellent Nils Lofgren concert thrown in last night. More of that in due course. But I started the new year nice and chilled with a week off. … Continue reading
I’m taking a week’s leave, taking it easy in London, soaking up a bit of art around the place. Today I went back to Tate Britain for another look at the Late Turner exhibition (of which more in another blog … Continue reading
I work in an office in 30 Millbank, just off the monstrous Millbank Tower, which is now a listed sixties building. It’s all near the Thames, which is great. I walk there most days from Pimlico station, about ten minutes … Continue reading
I’m working down by Millbank now and walk most days from Pimlico station to the office. Cutting through the courtyard of Chelsea Arts College (not in Chelsea) I come upon this scene, which I rather like.