- My top ten albums of the year. Plus a few other favourites. No 1 is Honeyblood, of course. Released in Nov 2016, b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- The Tate Britain is lit up for Christmas. tfw5.com/2017/12/04/lov… 1 week ago
- Sunset shots from a couple of days of golf Kirtlington Oxfordshire. tfw5.com/2017/12/03/ski… 1 week ago
- Catherine McGrath at Koko, Camden, Tuesday. Just half an hour as she was the support act, but excellent. tfw5.com/2017/11/29/cat… 2 weeks ago
- Wolf Alice were brilliant at Alexandra Palace on Friday night. Here's my review. @wolfalicemusic tfw5.com/2017/11/26/wol… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Tate Britain
The facade at Tate Britain has been lit up for Christmas!
The Tate is a few minutes walk from my office, and I popped down there this lunch time to take a look at the exhibition of the shortlisted artists for this year’s Turner Prize. The prize is for artists under … Continue reading
Vauxhall and Albert! A different day to the photo in No 86. This week I hosted a drink at work to mark 5 years in my current job. I’d been down to the Majestic wine warehouse in Vauxhall, under the … Continue reading
Phew! it’s been a busy first week back at work, with a very excellent Nils Lofgren concert thrown in last night. More of that in due course. But I started the new year nice and chilled with a week off. … Continue reading
I’m taking a week’s leave, taking it easy in London, soaking up a bit of art around the place. Today I went back to Tate Britain for another look at the Late Turner exhibition (of which more in another blog … Continue reading
I work in an office in 30 Millbank, just off the monstrous Millbank Tower, which is now a listed sixties building. It’s all near the Thames, which is great. I walk there most days from Pimlico station, about ten minutes … Continue reading
I’m working down by Millbank now and walk most days from Pimlico station to the office. Cutting through the courtyard of Chelsea Arts College (not in Chelsea) I come upon this scene, which I rather like.