The moment when the town planners in Brentford, West London, ran out of imagination…
- A Thames Journey (11)
- Art, books, theatre, cinema (64)
- Canal and River life (5)
- London (69)
- Music – concerts, lists, reflections (299)
- Music – Have You Heard? (90)
- Music – Top Tens (38)
- Photos (76)
- Photos – lovelondonscenes (173)
- Photos – Scenes from Berlin (16)
- Poems (4)
- Politics and social (4)
- Random stuff (55)
- Sportsthoughts (175)
- Uncategorized (1)
- My photos on Flickr Check these if you like the selections on the blog
Join 849 other subscribers
Twitter commentsTweets by Jasthoughts
Probably descendant from whoever named the Avenue Road in Bangalore.
They seem to be everywhere – Toronto too.
We have an Avenue Road in Toronto! Luv this.
So people run out of ideas everywhere!