A friend at work asked me for a summer playlist. It’s on Spotify. A bit of a mix of the breezy, the dancey, the sultry and the chilled. Open to suggestions for additions!
- A Thames Journey (11)
- Art, books, theatre, cinema (64)
- Canal and River life (5)
- London (69)
- Music – concerts, lists, reflections (298)
- Music – Have You Heard? (90)
- Music – Top Tens (38)
- Photos (76)
- Photos – lovelondonscenes (173)
- Photos – Scenes from Berlin (16)
- Poems (4)
- Politics and social (4)
- Random stuff (55)
- Sportsthoughts (175)
- Uncategorized (1)
- My photos on Flickr Check these if you like the selections on the blog
Join 846 other subscribers
Twitter commentsTweets by Jasthoughts
How about Blue Oyster Cult and The Last Days of May?
Had a listen – not one I knew. Not quite my friend’s thing I fear. Appreciate the suggestion dude.
but did you get the political satire?
Seeing as you go as far back as The Beach Boys, how about “Summer in the City” by Lovin’ Spoonful or “Hot Fun in the Summertime” by Sly and the Family Stone?
Good songs! Onto the list.