- Lindi Ortega at Komedia, Brighton and The Garage, London, 12 and 14 June 2018
- Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage at King’s Place, 9 June 2018
- All Points East Festival, Victoria Park, 2 June 2018
- Car Seat Headrest at the Roundhouse, Nils Lofgren at the Barbican, May 2018
- Sportsthoughts (162) – Those Premier League predictions 2017-18. The outcome!
- My review of two great Lindi Ortega concerts in the last week at Komedia Brighton and the Garage Islington.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- A fascinating conversation last Saturday between Jehnny Beth and Simon Armitage about the relationship between poet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- My take on All points east festival, 2 June, featuring The National and War on Drugs. tfw5.com/2018/06/10/all… https://t.co/O476lBRNlJ 1 week ago
- Review of two excellent concerts I went to recently: Car Seat Headrest at the Roundhouse and Nils Lofgren at the Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- A review of my Premier League predictions for 2017-18. Got some right! tfw5.com/2018/05/30/spo… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: O2 Empire Shepherds Bush
On Thursday night I took the short journey down to Shepherds Bush Empire to see Julia Jacklin – again! I first caught a glimpse of her at End of the Road in 2016, in the Tipi Tent, which was packed … Continue reading
This was a concert that I’ve been looking forward to for a long time. I first became aware of Sharon van Etten when she released her album, “Tramp” in 2012. At the time I played it a few times, but … Continue reading
Last Wednesday Emily Barker and the Red Clay Halo. Then Thursday, CHVRCHES. Two great concerts, very different, and yet with something in common… If you’ve been following my blog, you’ll know I love Emily Barker’s music. The concert at Shepherd’s … Continue reading
Emily Barker and the Red Clay Halo at the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire. A taster. Review to follow, after I go back there tomorrow for CHVRCHES.