- @maryannehobbs South Ealing and Hammersmith skies. https://t.co/GQeeGlMtGh 17 hours ago
- RT @Londonist: Places in London where we wouldn't mind waiting for a bus bit.ly/2CTDAZw 2 days ago
- A few photos from some walks along the Suffolk coast around the turn of the New Year. tfw5.com/2019/01/13/suf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Some photos from recent walks - close ups that reveal a beauty and a different perspective, I think.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @munciegirls: I spoke to @FredPerry_Sub and y’all can read it if ya like... goo.gl/grKP2F https://t.co/EL3JjIBwjL 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: photos
I was walking along the river yesterday lunch time, heading for the Tate Modern. I liked this scene near Blackfriars railway bridge, of the City caught in a low cloud or mist. St Paul’s stands aloof. In black and white.
On Sunday I walked along the Thames from Wandsworth Bridge to London Bridge. I was pleased to see that part of the route by Battersea Power Station is now open, so you don’t have to divert along the roads quite … Continue reading
Inspired by the excellent “London Nights” photo exhibition at the Museum of London , which I saw a week or so ago, I took this shot and turned it into black and white. It was 6 o’clock in the evening.
Kath and I went to hear some poetry from Carol Ann Duffy and others last night at the Queen Elizabeth Hall. Part of the London Literature festival. Beforehand we had a drink on the terrace bar at the Hayward Gallery. … Continue reading
I had a little bit of time to kill between going to the Tate and seeing some friends on the evening, so I wandered down to a favourite location, the Riverside pub by Vauxhall Bridge. It’s a good place to … Continue reading
Yesterday I went for a stroll along the Thames, partly to clear out the cobwebs after an awesome leaving party (mine!) and to try out a couple of little lenses that you attach to your iPhone camera. A gift from … Continue reading
Like the proverbial London bus, you wait for ages for a lovelondonscenes – I’m sure you’ve been getting desperate – and then two turn up at once. This one is from Thursday evening. Taken through a window at the Tattershall … Continue reading