- Review of the Orielles at the Scala on Wednesday. As good as ever! tfw5.com/2019/03/22/the… @TheOrielles… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 41 minutes ago
- RT @atulkasbekar: This is unreal The spending in world club football over the last 28 years Must watch 💰 💰💰💰 https://t.co/wfRB0TmmdR 6 days ago
- RT @pitchfork: "I’ll write a super heavy song and then there’s a line that’s like, ‘I love my dog.’ I kind of use songwriting as comic reli… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ryleywalker: wow this band black midi is fantastic. they invent like 9 new guitar tricks on every song. 2 weeks ago
- RT @barneyronay: These big VAR nights are ruined by the lengthy intervals of football 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: photos
Yesterday I spent a few hours at the Tate Modern working on the follow up novel to “The Decision”. Afterwards, around 4.30, I walked over the Millenium Bridge en route to Mansion House tube station. The views of the City … Continue reading
Last Sunday was a beautiful, crisp, sunny day, and I took the opportunity for a stroll along the river from Albert Bridge near Battersea Park to my old favourite, Hammersmith. I wanted to time it so I caught the sunset … Continue reading
I was walking along the river yesterday lunch time, heading for the Tate Modern. I liked this scene near Blackfriars railway bridge, of the City caught in a low cloud or mist. St Paul’s stands aloof. In black and white.
On Sunday I walked along the Thames from Wandsworth Bridge to London Bridge. I was pleased to see that part of the route by Battersea Power Station is now open, so you don’t have to divert along the roads quite … Continue reading
Inspired by the excellent “London Nights” photo exhibition at the Museum of London , which I saw a week or so ago, I took this shot and turned it into black and white. It was 6 o’clock in the evening.
Kath and I went to hear some poetry from Carol Ann Duffy and others last night at the Queen Elizabeth Hall. Part of the London Literature festival. Beforehand we had a drink on the terrace bar at the Hayward Gallery. … Continue reading